(Zoe, Souta, and Kelly)

(Chassy, Hein, and Maria)

(Mio, Akira, and Destiny)

A/N: Do you guys like them...Sorry that I altered their appearances a bit. Some of it was hard to make so I had to go with the way it is. Anyway. Enjoy the rest of the story.

-Plus Ultra-

What happened next was something no one was excepting.

Lilac: I'm sorry everyone for not telling you this sooner but...I'm withdrawing from the Sports Festival.

This had surprised everyone...

The sweet and confident Lilac Eastwood was withdrawing from the Sports Festival...?!

Why....?

This caused an outrage.

Class 1-C: WHAT?!!

Souta: Annoying....

Haru: Y-You're trying to get out of the Sports Festival?

Riku: I cannot believe that Eastwood-san will not participate...

Destiny: Lilac-chan! What do you mean you're withdrawing from the Sports Festival?!!

Oka: What a tragedy this is....

Luna: Lilac-chan! What's your reason for not being there?

The girl only sighs at their questions. She knew this would happen. But...She can't really tell them the when thing why she's not going to be one of following members in the festival. So she responded.

Lilac: Guys. The U.A. Sports Festival is not about winning or beating the strongest in your class. But I'm not...I don't have the standards to fulfill the high expectations of everyone...It's like you all said about getting a hero to have you as their intern for Work Experience Week. I'm already going to intern with Recovery Girl after the festival, so therefore I don't really have much of a purpose of attending the festival....

Class 1-C: Oh....

Mikoto: If that's what you want then...We understand. It is your decision and we respect it. Right guys.