Chap 14: Valentine's Day Pt. 3

I prepared to do what David wanted..which I didn't want to do but this was our deal.

I had already changed into a striped sundress and pulled my hair up and out of my face and drank a full bottle of water.

I opened my phone and started to watch videos to pass time so maybe he'd forget.

"Get to it Santi stop playing!"

"Uggghhh do i really have to baby?" I whined

"Come help me load up the car" he said unlocking his ankles.

"Bae! Okay I'm finna do it!" I yelled putting my hands up so he wouldn't keep moving.

I started my live video on Instagram. Before I knew it 10k people were watching. I groaned out because I didn't expect so many people at once.

"Go head" he said calmly

BetYourLilBroWannaFuckOnMe: tell us sus what's wrong

MindYourBusiness23: Hey Auntie Soli😍💙

And even more comments rolled through

"Hey baby girl! Tell your momma I said to bring you to the store. I wanna see you!" I said to my coworker's 15 year old

"Santia my patience is wearing thin"

"Ughhh thank y'all for coming to my live. I was talking hot shit to my... my... what you want me to say..."

"What you mean? You know my title stop fucking around for IG ma."

I looked at him like I ain't know what he was talking about

He grabbed my arm and turned the phone towards himself

"Husband!"

"Dave we not even married tho..."

"Husband."

"David!"

"Fuck it. End it. We gotta hit the mall. Where my receipts?" He shook his head

"DAAAAAVIIIDDD!" I screamed

"STOP YELLING FIRST OF ALL! SECOND STOP SAYING MY GOVERNMENT NAME ON THE INTERNET! THIRD IF YOU 'ON SAY HUSBAND IM PACKING ALL THIS SHIT UP!" He yelled back. I got wet.

"...My husband and now this is my consequence. My husband is the best husband in the whole wor.."

"Wide world." he corrected me calmly

"My husband is THEE BEST husband in the whole WIDE WORLD. THEE HUUSSSBAND of AAALLL husbands to be husbands. And I'm sorry for acting out." I looked at him saying the last part.

"No you been acting THEE FUCK out yo. Stop tryna front for them people." He said making me even more wet with the base in his voice.

"I'm sorry for acting THEE FUCK OUT." I said into my live

DanitaNita: you wet ain't you? If not I don't see how bc I am and he ain't even talking to me. 🤣👅🙈

"Danita Nita bitch I'll beat yo ass"

"You watch yo mouth Santia." He said pointing his fingers at me as he lit a blunt.

"And all you bum niggas who be under her post and in her dms gone get ya ass capped. Keep playing wit me. End it and come ride this dick and I'm not playing." He said and at this point I was dripping out my panties.

I looked at him and he looked at me like did I stutter

"THEE dick calls bye y'all" I said and ended the live just like daddy said and threw my left leg over his lap and pulled his dick out.

I rubbed the tip in my wetness and going up and down my slit. It felt so good because I've been craving dick for the longest. I could've cum right then.

"Stick it in." He groaned as he slapped my ass with his right hand. I took the blunt out of his mouth and inhaled while placing his dick at my entrance and sliding down. I threw my head back in pleasure as he pumped into me.

"I'm finna fuck this lil stank ass attitude outta you fr. You been getting on my nerves." He said groaning as I tightened my walls around him.

"Stop doing that B. You know I bust quick when you do that." He pulled out a bit trying to compose himself.

"I'm sorry daddy. I'll try not to. The dick is just too good I'm tryna feel this for as long as possible." I moaned out

I catch fake attitudes just for good dick like this.