talking

Clems P.OV

its been two days since me and louis kissed, but we haven't talked about it yet. every time I think about it, though, my stomach flutters and my cheeks grow warm.

at the moment, he was using Marlon's bow, shooting a circular wooden clock hanging from a tree, as a target. I could see his muscles through the thin tank top that clung to his body, his arms bulging with exertion. I watched as he lifted the boy, nocked the arrow, drew back and released. the arrow soared for a second or two, before thudding gracefully into the tree below is

"son of a bitch..." he muttered, going to retrieve the arrow that was lodged in the dense bark of the tree. "don't sweat it Lou, you'll get it eventually."

he turned towards me with a smile. "thanks Clem, I really need to hear that." he grinned at me, placing the bow on the table next to him. I take a step towards him, to where we are not even a meter apart. "I, um, I wanted to talk to you about, you know... what happened two days ago." I mumbled, shy and unknowing on how to approach the subject. "clementine, I don't know how you feel about it, but If I had the chance to go back and change it, I wouldn't. I really like you. I know there are things more important to you, and people better than me, but-" I cut off his troubled rambling with a kiss. I hadn't realised before how much I had missed the feel of his soft, warm lips against mine, the feeling of his hands gently cradling my cheeks, the flutter in my stomach. he smiled into the kiss, before puling away, doing the cute chuckle he did when we kissed the first time.

"are you always gonna laugh after we kiss?" I say, shaking my head, smiling. he nodded with a grin. "dork." I say, but fondly. he looks down, suddenly getting a from on his face. I could just see the gears turning in his head. "what is it?" I say, placing my hand on his cheek, turning his head to make him look into my eyes. "do you actually like me? or is this just..." I drew in a breath at his words.

"i do, louis. don't put yourself down so much. you and AJ are my main priorities now. nobody can beat you to me. i don't want anyone else. i want you." his eyes widened as he listened to my reassurance. i wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him in for a hug, he sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. we stayed there, swaying gently, before Omar called saying that dinner was ready.

that day, we held hands under the table, laughing and joking quietly with one another.

aye wassup two days in a row! i have a third chapter that im currently preparing to be released hopefully tomorrow. but we'll see.

L.A.C.B

503 words