Chapter 16 ~ Ares Reveals the Truth

<ANGEL>
I woke next morning, Eros was already awake, just patiently watching as I slept, I smiled at him, which he returned.

"Ready for breakfast" he cooed

"Yes, remember that I promise Zeus I would give him my attention after breakfast," I said and he nodded

"Do you want to dress naturally or is clicking my fingers, alright this time?" he asked

"Finger Clicking" was all I needed to say before he nodded, we exited the bed, he clicked his fingers and replaced our clothes before he grabbed my waist and teleported us to the throne room where the breakfast table was set up.

"Good Morning, Lady Angel," said Poseidon as we arrived

I smiled at him and said "Good Morning, Lord Poseidon, how are we this fine morning"

"I am great, my lady, thank you for asking," he said before I noticed that he was sat in the seat one down from where he was sat last time, but the biggest surprise of all, was that sat next to him was Hades.

"Hades, you are joining us," I said and he nodded

"Yes, this is the first time my husband as accepted to attend the breakfast table, you have made quite the impression on him," said Persephone, who sat next to her husband

"Then Good Morning, Hades, Persephone," I said

"Good Morning, Angel," said Hades before he said, "our other brother is trying to get your attention from his seat at the end of the room, Angel"

I looked up and indeed Zeus was watching, trying to catch my eye, I smiled at him and nodded, before I said, "I am glad that you are finally getting out of the underworld, Hades, it is pity I cannot get Thanatos to do the same, but he is probably better where he is"

"Thanatos, can leave the underworld, he just chooses not too, it is only Charon just is bound to stay in the underworld," said Hades

"And Tartarus, right," I said

"Tartarus is bound in the region of his name," he said "although I think I overheard from Thanatos and Charon that their parents want to meet you"

"Erebus and Nyx want to meet me," I said and he nodded "I will have to find a way of doing that, it would better if I met them in the underworld"

"I agree," said Hades "now I think you better deal with our agitated brother first, Zeus is still trying to get your attention"

I sighed softly and nodded and said see you later to Hades before we headed towards Zeus.

"You do realise that I am not going to come at your beckon call, Zeus," I said as I drew closer, I heard all the other gods and goddesses gasp, watching the exchange, "you may be the king of the gods but I am not going to follow your orders diligently, if I am busy talking, I will come to you, when I am finished"

"Angel"

"Do not even try starting with me, or you can forget later, you do remember what I said I would do after breakfast?" I said, looking at him sternly, his eyes meeting mine, causing them to widen.

"I am sorry, Angel, you are right, I was not thinking," he said, again causing gasps coming from the others

"Now what is it you wanted, Zeus," I said

"I would be honoured if you would sit next to me again, like last time, only this time, Poseidon as agreed to move to the next seat so Eros can join you," he said

I nodded and smiled at Poseidon, saying, "thank you, Poseidon"

"Your Welcome, Lady Angel," he said "it was an honour to give up my seat, for the future husband of such an esteemed mortal, such as yourself"