Chapter 15 ~ Meeting Sun and Moon

Start from the beginning

I looked at Helios, who was actually blushing, causing his sister to laugh at him, and say, "Lady Angel, I believe that you are the first person to make my dear brother blush"

"Shut up, Selene" snapped Helios

"Then what is with the red cheeks, dear brother," she said

"I think it is cute that you are blushing" I whispered in his ear, he looked up at me, his cheek going redder than before, again causing Selene to laugh, before I added, "out of the two of you, I will always prefer the sun to the moon"

Selene suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me, accusingly, but I did not move, as she walked over.

"Why should we care what you prefer" she snapped

"You are showing that darker side that is also associated with the moon, Selene," I said, "considering that the moon is dark and is only lighten because of the night sky, it is only natural that you have a darker side to you"

"Well said, Angel," said Gaia

Selene immediately changed her attitude, from angry to nervous, I walked around her and placed a hand on Helios, who smiled at me.

"Thank you, Lady Angel," he said "I know that you only did that because of her teasing"

"If you want to blush, then you blush, it is only natural that one blushes when embarrassed, I have seen many of the gods blush since I have been here, Hades included," I said "I have also seen a few gods cry too, again Hades included"

"Wait, the king of the underworld was crying at one point" he exclaimed

"Yes, after we were told of the death of Psyche, late wife of Eros, he cried because he was responsible for her death, and it hit him hard," I said before quickly adding, "however please do not repeat that as Eros does not know how Psyche died"

He nodded before he said, "would you do me an honour of allowing me to dance with you, Lady Angel"

"I would be honoured, Helios," I said accepting the hand that he was holding out, as he escorted me to the dance floor, I snuck a quick look at Selene, who was being reprimanded by Lady Gaia, causing me to smile

I danced with Helios who it turns out was quite the dancer, he could even give some of the other gods a run for their money when it came to dancing. I continued to dance with Helios, for some time before he got a tap on his shoulder, turning to see the face of Zeus, he smiled and nodded.

"It was nice to dance with you, Lady Angel," he said, as he left to walk away, I grabbed his wrist, "What is it"

I pulled him closer, before placing a kiss on his cheek causing him to blush, before adding, "my mother once told me, that a person cannot make you feel inferior without your consent"

"Wise words, I will remember them always," said Helios and he walked away

"Helios is right, Angel, your mother was a wise mortal," said Zeus, "dance with me, Angel"

I nodded and we danced on the floor, before I said, "now is a dance all you wanted or was there another reason for you wanting to dance with me"

"I can not get anything passed you, can I," he said and I shook my head, before he whispered in my ear, "I was just wondering if you would accompany me to my private chambers, Angel, I was hoping to get attention from you later"

"Would you be angry at me if I said that I had promised Eros that I would spend time with him after the celebration tonight?" I said, but he shook his head so I added, "then I apologise Zeus, I cannot accompany you later, but I will come to you in the morning after breakfast"

"Then I shall wait, you are worth waiting for, Angel, I hope you are going to join us again at the breakfast table tomorrow morning," he said

"I would be honoured, Zeus," I said, he nodded, kissing me before heading back to talk with Ares, who noticed that I was looking and turned away

"So what did Zeus want," said the voice of Eros, I turned and put my arms around his neck, as he placed his arms around me

"Full Satisfaction" was all I needed to say before adding, "but I made a promise, that my future husband would have my complete attention later, so I told him that he would have to wait until after breakfast tomorrow"

"And he was alright with that"

"Yes, he said I was worth waiting for" I explained

"You have got him wrapped around your little finger, Angel, Darling" he cooed then added, "how about we retire for the night"

"I would love to retire for the night, Eros" I cooed back before we headed to where Zeus was stood, "Zeus, I have had a great evening but I am afraid that I am starting to tire, I need to retire for a night"

"I will see you tomorrow at the breakfast table, Lady Angel, Lord Eros," he said

"Good Night, Hera, Aphrodite, Ares," I said, nodding in respect to all of them, only Hera and Aphrodite returned it, Ares just walked away, causing Zeus and Hera to glare at him, "it is fine, I expect him to avoid me, after our meeting earlier in front of Lady Gaia"

"He should still show you respect," said Aphrodite

"I think he is more embarrassed than disrespectful, he had to admit that he did not know everything, to Lord Ares, that was a worse punishment than the one that Lady Gaia gave him the first time," I said "truth is, that was the reason I chose it"

"WHAT?" screamed Ares suddenly

"It is obvious that you have a problem admitting that you are not the smartest person here, I thought it was only fitting that you finally admitted that, and since Lady Gaia was watching you, it was obvious that you could not do anything about it" I snapped before adding "Good Night, Lord Ares"

Eros grabbed my waist and teleported us back to our room, before kissing down my neck before he cooed, "That was a brave thing you did, challenging my father like that, I am impressed, my darling Angel"

"Can we not talking about him, Eros?" I said "instead you can get that promise I made you"

"Looking forward to it" he cooed, clicking his fingers to remove our clothes

"One of these days, I am going to show you what it is like to do it yourself," I said

"What do you mean"

"By removing them by your own two hands, it is considered to be more passionate that way," I said before he nodded "it might take longer than clicking your fingers, but it is more intimate"

"Maybe next time you can show me, my darling" he cooed, I nodded before as he continued kissing down my neck then to my throat, he lifted his head, taking my mouth with his, picking me up, instinctively I wrapped my legs around him, as he carried me to the bed.

He deepened the kiss, taking pleasure in them before kissing down my throat towards my breasts, rubbing his tongue over the sensitive area around the nipple, as it hardens, he runs his tongue over the taut nipple and then taking it gently between his teeth, he suddenly suck on the nipple, causing me to moan, he repeated the same process with the other nipple, before kissing down my stomach, I moaned softly when he ran his tongue over the sensitive area between my legs, slipping his tongue inside, as he tasted me.

"Oh Eros" I moaned

He pulled his tongue out and began to suck on it instead, making me moan louder, shifting up the bed a few minutes later before slipping his fingers inside me, his mouth teasing mine, as he continued to pleasure me with his fingers.

"Eros, Please, Take Me" I moaned

He pulled away shifting my mouth and nodded, pulling out his fingers replacing them with his manhood, causing a loud moan to escape from my lips. He thrust hard, I could tell that he was enjoying the pleasure, I moaned loudly as he finally released inside me a few minutes later, moaning as he did.

"Oh Eros" I cooed

He pulled out and laid on his back, I snuggled against him, my head on his chest, my arm around his stomach and we both instantly fell asleep.