Chapter-4

It's been a year since Siddharth and Tunisha had gone to London.

            Siddharth have finished his cooking class recently.But now he is so excited because he won his interview in one of the best hotel in London. He have to work as an assistant cook in that hotel.

           He quickly rushed to the hotel and go to reception to ask where the manager is.As soon as he know where he is, he rush to that place.

           But on his way, he dropped his wallet.A boy who works in that hotel saw it and finds the owner. But it is not difficult to find him because there is a photo of him in the wallet..He suddenly saw him and runs after him.

The boy- Sir! Sir! You have left your wallet!

Siddharth- Oh! Thanks you very much. There is passport in it. So if I lost it, I will be in trouble. Thanks.

The boy- No problem sir!

Siddharth- Don't call me sir. My name is Siddharth Nigam. You can call me Siddharth.

The boy- Thank you Siddharth sir. Oops.. sorry! Thanks Siddharth😂😂.
By the way my name is Sumedh Mudgalkar. You can call me Sumedh.

Siddharth- So Sumedh, can I  give you a treat for your help!

Sumedh- Of course! Food anytime! When?

Siddharth- This evening after duty. I will wait you at lobby.

Sumedh- Done. So see you. Bye!

Siddharth- Bye!

          In the evening, Siddharth was waiting when Sumedh comes. They go to some restaurant to have dinner. After having dinner, they have some conversation...

Siddharth- So how did you end up in here, London?

Sumedh- When my parents died, I come here to work and study as there are no relatives in India. So here I am. I am working in that hotel for a long time. What about you?

Siddharth- I am working at that hotel as an assistant cook as I have finished my cooking class. I have only my mom and grandma. They live in Mumbai. So I bought an apartment here and live. By the way, where do you live?

Sumedh- A hostel.

Siddharth- Then why don't you join me in my house. I live alone. If you come, we will have partner and I think we two get along well.

Sumedh- Really. Ok I will think about it..

Siddharth- Then let's go back. It's late.

Sumedh- Yep. You are right.. Bye.

         Next morning at Siddharth's house,

         He was talking to his grandma on the phone, he heard a knock on the door. So he told his grandma that he will call her later and went to open the door.

         As he opened the door, he saw a familiar figure of boy. He looked more closed and realized he was Sumedh. He was surprised. He didn't know that Sumedh would shift that fast.

Siddharth-Sumedh? Wow.. I don't know you will shift that fast!

Sumedh- Yes I am. I won't let go of this chance. No monthly paid as hostel!😂

Siddharth- Ha Ha. Very funny. But I am glad you shift. I won't get bored now!

Sumedh-I promise you won't..

                Guys! Here is the update. Sorry for late. I have some other work so I can't update fast. I'm very sorry about that. But now I have updated! Please do vote and comment.