Chapter-2

Two weeks have passed after they have given the exam and it comes the day. The day all the students have been waiting for. The Resulting Day! All the results will be stuck on the board of the entrance of the school.

         There is a girl excitedly running to the entrance to see. She is struggling to find her name on the result paper.. There she see her name above the red line.. That means the pass the exam....

        She again look at the paper to find another name. Of course the name is the one and only her best friend, Reem Sameer Shaikh.

       So I think you all can guess the girl. Yes yes you are right. She is Tunisha Sharma. (By the way I am watching Dhoom-3 now and Siddharth looks so cute)

Tunisha's POV,

      As soon as I found her name, I run to her house and searched for her. But nothing to be seen." Where is she, man?" I murmured myself. "Oh god! I did not go to her room. She might be there." Yes I was right. She is still sleeping. What! How can she sleep well on the day which is not just a ordinary day. It's a resulting day and she is still sleeping.

Tunisha- Hey!! Sleeping ugly! Wake up!! Why are you still sleeping on the day like this?!

Reem- Tunu what are you doing in my home at this early time?

Tunisha- What early? Look at the clock miss! It's already 10 and you are saying it's early?!

Reem- Okay okay I know now. But what are you doing here?

Tunisha-Today is what day Rimi?

Reem-I don't know. If you want to know look at the calender and don't ask me. I am sleeping.

Tunisha- Today is resulting day madam! I am now come back from school..So I am here to tell you good news and bad new not come to ask date..

Reem- What! Oh shit! I forgot. Tunu what is the good news? Tell me please.

Tunisha- Good new is that I passed the exam. And the bad new is....

Reem- What? You passed the exam and that is good new so bad new is I fail? Nope can't be. I can answer all. So I can't fail.

Tunisha- I am just kidding...You pass the exam with 2nd rank. There is also a bad new. And that is for you not me.

Reem- Oh that's..What!! I got 2nd rank?! That's great. But what is bad new?

Tunisha- It is that Siddharth got 1st rank.

Reem- What that fool got first. Can't believe. I was working hard about a month to pass him and I still can't..But now! Never mind..It is past now..

At Siddharth's house,

        Siddharth comes rushing into the house..He is so excited. He got first in the exam. He wants to tell that to his mother first.. He run to his mother's room but she is nowhere to be found.

Siddharth- Grammy where's mom?

Grandma- Oh she went out about 30 minutes ago. Her co-workers called her. I think she have some emergency case at her job. By the way where were you going? When I come down I didn't see you.

        Siddharth feels hurt when he heard that his mom is not at home on her son's resulting day! He know that his mother loves him but she can't give her time to him because of her job. She is doing that for him but somewhere he feels hurt. He had always wanted to live happily and peacefully with his mom but now he wants to be alone. The only one who cares for him is his grandma. He only wants to talk with her now.

Siddharth- Grandma, today is my resulting and I got first rank in the exam.

Grandma-Oh that's great. You are very clever. That's why I love you so much. Now your exam is over so what do you want to do.

Siddharth-I love you too. I want to be a cook. For now I want to attend cooking classes in London. I will talk about that to mom soon.

Grandma- A cook? That's good. Talk to your mom about it. I am not sure she will agree with you. I heard that she wants you to be a doctor. But whatever happens, I will always support you...

Siddharth- thanks! Grammy. I will go to my room now..

      In the room, Siddharth thinks" I saw Reem's name. She got second rank. I wonder if she's now angry or getting jealous.

      But his thought was wrong. On the other side , Reem is celebrating her happiness with her family and Tunu. They were throwing a party at her house. There's not much people. Only her family, relatives and friends who come to congrat her..