New Rivals.

Layla went back home after a week and Jude was still tied up in the cells, not that he could go anywhere even if he wasn't tied up but that's beside the point.

Lucy had managed to take on the role of boss and was a natural at it, even after all the years of being put down by her father saying she would never be as good of a leader as he was. In fact all the men that were part of the Yakuza thought Lucy was a better leader than he ever was.

She listened to them and listened to their opinions, helped them when they needed it.

After a month of Lucy being the boss Natsu and Gajeel joined the Yakuza. Of course they started off at the bottom like everyone else and worked their way up then Gray, Cana, Levy and Juvia joined.

They learned about Lucy and Erza's relationship and how it affected the two gangs. They learned what it was like to be in a huge family and have protection and what it meant to be part of the Yakuza.

Even Mira opened up to the group after learning of Erza and Lucy's relationship, mainly because Erza told her if she couldn't deal with it then she was out of the gang. She stayed in Erza's gang and her younger sister and brother joined, Elfman and Lisanna.

The group started to walk around the school with their gang jackets on. Nobody dared to mess with the group seeing them all together with their jackets on made them not want to get close.

Lucy's group of friends had gone from Cana, Levy, Natsu and Gray when she first started the school to; Erza, Cana, Levy, Mira, Lisanna, Juvia, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Elfman with a small group that wanted to join that being, Laxus, Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen.

One day Leo told Lucy of a new gang that had appeared on her turf lead by a man called Lyon Vastia. Over the days they were gathering information on the gang. The members were;  Sherry, Ultear, Jura, toby and Yuka.

Lucy was making good progress on the gang and had confronted them with a group of Yakuza members. They let the enemy gang know that they were not wanted and were on their turf.

They didn't listen and retaliated, attacking some members then kidnapped Erza. Lucy was so pissed off and had everyone in the Yakuza (138,000+ members) out looking for her. Two days pass and there was still no sign of Erza so Lucy went to Erza's home and asked for their help.

They obviously agreed to join forces to look for Erza. That meant Lucy had an extra 100,000 (give or take) people out looking for her.

On the third day Lucy was in the office discussing where to look next and expand their search with her inside group when a member came running in through the doors.

"We found her!"

Lucy jumps up and the man walks over to the map and points to somewhere on the map.

"She's being held in an abandoned warehouse along this dirt track. It's about 10 mile long. I left my group to watch them and not be seen."

Lucy starts to run out the room.

"Get everyone there right now. I'll met you there."

Lucy says then takes the lift down into the garage and jumps into the Mitsubishi Evo and the tyres screech as Lucy spins of out of the garage. The group were gathering things they might need and follows Lucy's lead, jumping in the vans and heading to the location.

Lucy was hitting 250 through the streets, weaving in and out of cars, narrowly missing pedestrians. 10 minutes later she was flooring it down the dirt track and stopped the car at the end. She pulled her revolver out of the glove box, a double barrelled pump action shot gun from under the passenger seat and a metal baseball bat from under her seat then jumped out.