Sylvia: Yeah...I mean. They were attacked by villains.

Samuel: Yeah man, you guys are overreacting.

-Later-

Kenji arrives a little late due to an errand at home.

Kenji: Ugggh. Why did I have to be late...? I heard Mikoto had got us a room to train in. Gym Gamma... Isn't that facility similar to the USJ?

Gym Gamma had consists of a large, empty, enclosed space. It is entirely made of concrete, which Cementoss is capable of manipulating the suit for personal needs of each of the students.

When Kenji gets to the training ground, he sees Akira and Haru running out of the room screaming.

Akira/Haru: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Kenji: What the...? Guys? Is something wrong?

Confused, he opens the door, Eito appears in front of him.

Eito: GIMME THAT BUTT!

Eito then stops when he sees Kenji...glaring piercing daggers at him.

Oh shit.....

Kenji: =_=.......

Eito: *Scared* Uhh...I can explain?

Kenji: *Slaps*

Kenji didn't even give him time to explain as he then bitch slaps Eito across the training room.

Class 1-C: O.O Whoa!!!

Jack: Damn....

Eito: *Crashes* I AM DEAD...

Kenji: Annoying nuisance I swear...

Mikoto: Ah...Kenji-kun. Glad you made it.

Kenji: Sorry I'm late everyone.

Chassy: Will....Umm...Eito-kun be okay?

Kenji: He's fine....

Eito: *Groans*.....

Kenji: See...

Chassy: Okay then....

Luna: That was some slap. Lol.

Zoe: IKR. That's what he gets for trying to manipulate Haru and Akira, earlier. Luckily they saw through his deception.

Mio: I need to see that once more. I think I paint a picture of it. With a few minor adjustments. It'll soon be a wonderful masterpiece! I'm thinking of calling it: "Eito's dumbest mistake of his life~!"

Jack: (These girls are just mean....)

Mikoto: *Sighs* Well...Now that most of us are here. We and Hein-san would like to explain what we will be doing for the next following days of training.

Everyone nodded as they huddled up together. Haru and Akira came back some time later but narrowly avoiding Eito.

Hein: Alright everyone. For the next few days. We will working on our skills before we test out our quirks.

Before any of them could ask why won't they be using their quirks, Mikoto answers for them.

Mikoto: We will need to work on our skills because look back on it. Sure, the Sports Festival is all about us attacking each other with our quirks until we either win or push each other out of bounds. But there will be a times where our quirks will be useless aganist each other. So we will need to improve on ourselves a little more to defend ourselves. Most of our quirks are offensive. But some of us have a defense quirk...like Akira-kun~!

Akira blushes a bit when some eyes turned to him. It was true. Since his quirk was a shield.

Mikoto: So for now. We're just going to do some basic hero training. Then later on, we will go all out on each other. It's quite simple. Any questions?

A hand soon rise up in the air from the group as everyone's eyes turned to Lilac, who hand was the one that was raised.

Mikoto: Yes Lilac-san...?

Lilac: Umm...I would like to make an announcement...

Mikoto raised an eyebrow...

But the glimace in her eyes...Lilac doesn't seem like herself at the moment...

Because she looked...sad...?

Why?

Not like the friendly perky Lilac he knew...

Mikoto: Huh...?

Hein: Lilac-san...? Is everything alright...?

What happened next was something no one was excepting.

Lilac: I'm sorry everyone for not telling you this sooner but...I'm withdrawing from the Sports Festival.