chapter 9

Bells POV

anna and i had plans to go save the church that night. we were going to trick them into doing certain things. We have fake guns that we painted for when they put theres down if they slip and fall in our traps. We got to the church at 4 to set up our things. first the beeds. then the hole. all our slippery traps and last our fake items including gas and a lighter.

Finally all our traps were set up, and it is 9:56. i am so scared right now! what is they kill us!? suddenly the door creaked open. then we saw them. out we went to go on with our plan. i cant back out now. I saw one of the real guns and lighters set down i grabbed them and switched them with the fake ones. and i saw anna do the same in the other corner. the guys came back from where ever they went and got to their work. we watched them from our hiding spots. they spread our fake gas (smelly water) on the floor then used our "flashlight" that acted like a lighter but did no harm. then the man that talked a lot yesterday yelled run and just like we thought they ran right to our trap. i saw anna running up the steps and i followed. then i heard her on the phone then i heard sirens. i am ready to go home! When the cops arrived they took the men and asked up tons of questions. then we went home. i feel great for what i did, even if i did break my dads night rules, it was for a good reason. right before i fell asleep i prayed. " Lord i thank u that the men did not burn the church down. and i thank u that u kept me and anna safe AMEN."