chapter 4

Bells POV

i went to bed that night thinking of what my father said and his voice repeating in my voice. and once again thanked the Lord, and fell asleep

Ann's POV

i woke up for school and grabbed my books. i am planning on heading to church right after school. i havent been there since sunday. o yeah... i have piano, well i wont stay at church for long. once i got to school i say bell standing by her locker without bothering any kids. wow. i walked to my locker quitely and grabbed a bible. "do u want one, this one is my favorite." she jumped and quickly turned around. "ummm.... if it is your favorite then u have it. But is there any chance u have more." i starred at her wide eyed and said " no i want u to have this one. "okk thank u so much! God bless u!!!" she said. Then she started walking to class. wow. she changed over the night, i wonder what happened...

Bells POV

she asked me if i wanted a bible, and i took it and went to my first class kinda embarrassed of my behaver other days, her look was stunned, but i would pay lots to see it. i feel so good of what i did, I think i will go to the church right after school. i miss that place i havent been there since 10 years ago.