2. Rebirth: their origin

Somewhere in an unknown forest, a group of teens appeared in a flash of light.
One by one the teens woke up w/ a groan.
“Where the F**k are we?!” Ziel cursed.
“Like hell would I know?” Gin grumbled.
“All I remember was a F*******g bright light.” Stated Sei while fixing his glasses.
“Ma~ At least were alive right?” Said Spade cheerfully.
Then they all froze in sudden realization.
“Why the F do I have a bushy tail!!”
“Is this a pair of cat ears?!”
“Your eyes are red! Its f***king red!”
“I know that!”
“What happened to our bodies!?” They all shouted to one causing some birds to fly away. Only Yin is calm about the situation.
“Guys…” She called out only to be ignored.
“Guys!” this time louder, but they still ignored her.
“GUYS! Will you all F listen! And stop running like a headless chicken on fire looking for its bloody head!” She shouted causing them to stop and sat down immediately.
“Anyways, as I was saying that sh*tty egg did something to us, transporting here or whatever here is. So we may or may not go home.” She said emphasizing the word home.
“Also the reason why we’re here is that maybe this is where we really belong.” Yin finished looking at them, waiting for the words to sink in their minds.
“How can you be sure about that?” Rue asked.
“And also about this?” Gin pointed at the pair of black cat ears on his head.
“First, is that why is it that out of all people, why is it that we’re only the one who can see yokai and such? Second, is that why is it that the first time we met at the orphanage, it felt as if we already know each other? Thirdly, do you guys remember our adopted parent’s stories? Also why adopt the 15 of us when they could only take 4 or five?” Said Yin.

“I could still remember the story.” Lyz said. The other nodded their head.
___________PAGE BREAK__________

15 legendary creature of Hakumei no Sekai (Twilight World)
They were hailed as powerful gods in that world/place.
They sacrificed themselves to stop the wars, sealing the evil demon lord called Dubaru.
But before all of that… lets go to the very beginning….
Those 15 creatures are so close to each other that they treat each other as a family.
One day, a princess of one of the kingdoms of the land stumbled upon them, wounded. They helped her until she got wee. They asked her what happened to her…
The princess smiled at them and in a flash of light there stood a beautiful woman, she said to them…
“Because you took care of me and treated me w/ kindness, I will grant you to have your own human forms. And new abilities. But, you must promise me, that one day, a child, not just any child, it’s the child of prophecy that may unite all the kingdoms and defeat the evil demon lord, Dubaru. You must protect her, be her guardians, knights and Family.”
The 15 creatures bowed and the woman disappeared w/ a bright light, when the light died down there are 9 women’s and 6 men’s standing
They are:
(Women’s) Ame-onna: rain woman- w/ the ability to control water. Yuki-onna: Snow woman- w/ the ability to control and ice Hakuja no Myojin: White serpent god- can transform into a giant serpent Jorōgumo: spider woman- an ability much like a spider
Karasu tengu: Crow demon- think of an angel w/ black wings Incubi: a strong demon 2nd to the demon lord, Dubaru  (Succubus for the females, while incubus for the males)  Ameterasu: Sun goddess Tsukuyomi: Moon goddess Susanoo: Storm goddess
(Males) Kitsune: a fox demon w/ nine tails- a shifter
Ōkami: Human that can transform into a wolf Ware dog: human that can transform into a dog Nekomata: a cat yokai, a human w/ cat like features and can transform into a cat Tengu: A human w/ large bird like wings, mostly brown in color. Daitengu are the most powerful tengus. (Karasu tengu and tengu are the same yet not-you’ll know why later. Byakko: white tiger, human that can transform into a tiger
@@@@@@@@@
Years of waiting…
The child of prophecy was born from Iqbal kingdom. Her parents are the king and queen of that kingdom.
The princess of prophecy grew up, trained, and formed a strong bod w/ the 15 creatures.
Then, disaster came, in the form of the demon lord, Dubaru. Dubaru sent all of his armies, killing people left and right.
All the nations and kingdoms gathered, uniting, w/ the child of prophecy and the 15 legendary creatures as their leader.
They fought day and night. Many live were lost then something happened…
Time froze to the others except for the child of prophecy and the 15 legendary creatures,
The woman appeared yrs. ago appeared in front of them again. She said in a powerful voice,
“It seems that I have underestimated the demon lord’s strength.” The woman mused.
“Then how can we defeat him? He’s too strong, not even I the 2nd strongest of demons couldn’t defeat him.” Keika, the name of the incubi said.
“Heed not, because I know one spell. A sealing spell.” The woman said.
“What if it doesn’t work?” The child of prophecy asked.
“I assure you that it will work. If not, then the next generation will defeat him.” Said the woman.
“We’ll do it.’ The princess declared, the 15 agreeing w/ her.
The woman smiled.” Very well. This technique is a…”
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The time resumed.
The 15 creatures formed a semi-circle w/ the princess at the middle. At the same time they chanted…
“Hopes of hell and heaven and earth,  Blood of red give birth to right and seal away this persons might Demons above and below Will heal and hurt every toe To every hair in their head Fill this person w/ eternal dread!”
They all shouted while slamming down their palm to the ground.
The demon lord, Dubaru let out a big agonizing roar, “I’ll get you all for this!” the demon lord struggled,
“Even if it’s the last thing I can do! GRAAaaoor…”his voice faded through the abyss of the seal…
The child of prophecy now hailed as a queen and the 14 legendary creatures, lived happily ever after… but not w/ out a price…