KEY GUIDE

Bold & Italic - "Sayings that can be heard from the background"

Bold - "Dialogue"

Italic - Thoughts

10 years later.

MIN YUNGJI

You groan, standing up from your previous fallen position and stare dead straight to his eyes. "I appreciate the punch and all, but there's this thinnie tiny little problem..." You pause.

"Was that all you got?"

You can see that your provoking tone did a good job as you soon caught him gritting his teeth, hands forming a fist for the fifth time already. He raises his arm, fist all set to hit another punch on you only to be stopped by another guy from his group. You hear him whisper, "Seriously, you need to stop now. If your father comes back and saw us cornering some girl here, he'll surely beat our asses."

You prevented yourself from reacting to the way he said the word girl. It's as if they know you're weaker compared to them, as if they know you're not worth fighting with.

You roll your eyes, cracking the bones on your knuckles instead in order to stop your urges of punching someone at the moment, which you can tell caught their attention.

The male, still with his fist closed, scoffs as he looks at you from bottom to top, obviously judging your feminine appearance. "What's with the attitude baby girl? Are you annoyed now?" You reply him with nothing but a blank face as you just stared back at him.

The stare that you're mostly known for. The kind of stare that sends anyone chills.

It sure did work on him and his people as you see them suddenly fidgeting on their stance as if they suddenly felt self-conscious because of the way you're looking at them.

You smirk at this, loving the fact that you're not even doing anything yet you made them uncomfortable enough to even stand straight.

Noticing your expression, the man coughs before putting both his hands inside his pocket in order to look cool. "What are you looking at, huh? Are you just noticing my charisma now? Tsk. Pathetic."

You raise an eyebrow, now crossing your arms over your chest. This boy surely doesn't know that the word 'shame' exists huh?

"Tell me, how can I find your oh so called charisma," You pause, taking slow steps until you're now directly in front of him. "If it doesn't even exist?" You whisper right on his face.

You hear a few of his buddies trying to silence their snickers, which you didn't really pay that much attention as your eyes stays still on the man now avoiding eye contact.

You tilt your head to the side where his eyes are looking at, tsk-ing when he immediately averts his eyes to the other direction. "Hmmm? Pathetic." You quote with a smirk as you shake your head at him, mentally smirking as you see him gulp.

You take a step back, expression now full of boredom as you say, "Can't believe you're the guy from earlier who has the guts to punch me out of nowhere. I'm clearly dissappointed hun." You sigh.

He instantly glares at you, "I swear you--" He brought fist up as if he's about to punch you but was stopped by the same guy who talked to him. They stared at each other for a while, communicating through their eyes while you stay unbothered, leisurely looking at your nails.