Day One; London...?

Hey there! Welcome! This is my third fanfic that uh...
Actually, this fanfic was made because I was bored.
Don't worry, I will still continue this, even tho it's made out of bored ideas.
So.. Yeah!

((Y/N's POV))

This must be in the history of fails of the school.
So me and Todoroki was sparring, like everyday.
He blasted ice and fire at me, and I teleported out of the way.
Then guess what-
I failed the teleportation.

Okay, so I teleported myself to the roof of my house once, reversing time all the way to the 40's, and turning Deku to small baby Deku.
But this, this is just messed up.
Guess what problem I managed to put me into using my skills.
I teleported to London.

"Yay.... Free trip to the Europe!" I jumped in sarcasm, some old people were staring at me like 'this child needs mental help'
I was standing on the parapet of a bridge, looking around a town of London.
The town was really clean. People wore fancy clothes, like the hecc? What's this? The 1980's?
Hell, this might even be the 1890's.
I don't even know, man.

The cold wind slapped me hard, bet it was fall or something.
It was one hell of a cold weather.
I shivered and tried to warm myself up, though it didn't really work since I was in the school's uniform and the only thing was warming me up was the jacket.
The skirt didn't help.

I hopped off the parapet and shivered like a wet dog.
I hated cold weathers, and also hot weathers.
No offense to Todo-Dorki tho.
He love all weathers.

I looked around the town, people were looking at me funny.
Judgmental....
I mean, look at them! They look at me like-
"Is that girl wearing her sleepwear out here?"
I heard a voice, it came from behind me.
I turned, a boy around 12 was standing there,
He had dark blue hair and eye, yes, eye, his other eye was covered.

"Excuse me, sir, this ain't no sleepwear, this is my school uniform." I said
" I don't expect London people to understand fashion styles." I shrugged.
The boy glanced at me,
"Do you know who you are talking to, Ma'am?"
"If I did, I would be nicer to ya, but guess what, you're getting my salt today."
"Getting your 'salt'? What kind of stupid language are you talking in?" The boy stared at me in confusion.
"Language of the humans, duh. I mean, I guess you won't understand, cuz you ain't a human."
I guess I was getting annoying for the boy.

He gave me the death glares, "Sebastian, would you mind telling this young lady to pay respect to the Heir of Phantomhive?"
A man in black suit walked up behind the boy, he had a gentle smile on his face.
"Yes, My Lord." The man nodded then looked over to me.
Hell, this man is tall as fu-
"Madam, this is the Heir of the Manor Phantomhive, Ciel Phantomhive, also the protector of the Queen." He said calmly.
I looked at them with a confused face.
Queen?? Like wha?? Is this some kind of empire??
"I would like an explanation of where I am and what period of time is this." I said bluntly.

The two males exchanged looks then sighed.
The tall man asked
"You are in London, Madam, And its the year 1814."
"WHAT-" I screamed.
NANI?!
1814????
"Ok, if I remember this correctly, I was in Japan, and it was in the years of 2170's, not DECADES before!!" I yelled.
The boy shoved a handkerchief into my mouth.
Ew!
I cringed at him.

"Ok, look miss, you might have came from the future, or you're just dumb. You seems to need a shelter, it's not like you have a shelter anyway. Follow us." The blue haired boy said.
"Kay then... your name is Ciel, right?" I asked, then pointed to the tall man.  "What's this guy name?"
"Sebastian, Sebastian Michaelis." He smiled.
"Alright, I got y'all some nicknames."
I inhaled
"Ciel, your nick will be Edge, Sebastian, yours is Seb."
"Why are we getting nicknames again?" Ciel asked.
Sebastian just laughed it off.