Chapter 18

Previously on Chapter 17

I shake my head as the air around me starts to change. I control the wind to circle around me. They stop dead in their tracks. All I see is red. All I feel is burning anger towards them. "But most of all... I can't believe that...

Both of my parents are a psycho!

-Don't Go...-

Y/N P.O.V

I continue to let the wind circles around me as I glare at them. They didn't dare to move an inch, as they stare at me wide-eyed.

"Is this what you've been doing?? Torturing the Pokemon... Is this why you abandoned me?! So I don't find out what you've been working on... You're a Monster!!" I scream again.

The woman reach out for me. "Please... Y/N... Sweetie... Please hear us out..." She said. I just shake my head, the wind is getting stronger. I send her a death glare. "I don't want to hear to anything you have to say!" I scream. I raise my hand and point it at her.

But before I could do anything. Someone place a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Ash. "Let. Me. Go..." I spat every word. But he shakes his head, he pulls me into a hug instead. "No... This isn't how the Y/N I know would act... Please... I want that Y/N back... The Y/N I've fallen for...." He whispers in my ears. I just close my eyes and hug him back. The wind starts to calm down. Then I fall limp into his arms.

Ash P.O.V

Y/N suddenly passed out. "Y/N!!" the guy run towards me. I raise my hand "don't step any closer..." I said. "But I'm her Father!" He argue. I shake my head "no Father can bear to abandon his own child..." I said in a low and serious voice.

He broke down into tears, he falls into his knees. "You don't understand! I don't have a choice! I have to do this... Otherwise they would kill her!" He said gesturing to Y/N who is still unconscious in my arms.

I furrow my eyebrows. I pick Y/N up and walk over to Clemont. "Can you take care of her for me?" I said. "Yes... Of course..." He said, as he pick Y/N up from my arms.

Then I turn to look at Y/N's dad once again. "Everybody have a choice! Everybody! What nonsense are you trying to tell me huh??" I scream at him.

"A chip! There's a chip planted on Y/N's brain! If we try to take it out through.... It will activate automatically and she'll die! If we do nothing and go against the people we work for... They'll activate the chip and kill her! The chip contains a toxic... If they are activate... The toxic will spread through her whole body and she'll die! W-We don't have a c-choice... We don't want our precious little Daughter to die... I'm sorry... We don't have a choice... We don't know what to do..." He screams, and broke down into tears as he falls to his knees. My eyes widened in shock. I can't believe Y/N have a chip planted in her brain.

Time-skip

We set up a camp. Y/N is inside the tent, still unconscious. I just stay outside the tent talking to Y/N's parents. The more they told me what actually happened... Why they have to leave Y/N... The more I think I can understand them. I still find it hard to believe that someone is cruel enough to plant a chip into Y/N's brain.

Y/N's Mom is crying as she held onto her Husband. I can almost feel the pain she went through.

"You must not tell Y/N about this... Y/N mustn't know... Or it'll activate the chip" Y/N's dad added to the information. I was left speechless. I stare at the ground with my eyes wide.

"Please... You must not tell Y/N... That she have a chip-" he stop mid-sentence, staring at something behind me... Or more like someone. I turn around to see Y/N with a confuse gaze.

Y/N P.O.V

A chip? What are they talking about? What chip? What does it have to do with me.... Why are they seem in pain... What are they hiding from me?

I get up from the futon. Then I walk out of the tent. "What chip? What are you talking about? What is it that I shouldn't know?" I bombard them with questions. "I um.." Ash said. "What's going on here??" I demand. What are they all going on about.

"Anyone's gonna tell me what's going on??" I said. I turn to my friends. "Ash? Clemont? What are you guys hiding from me??" I scream at them. Clemont gets up and walks over to me. He place his hands on my shoulder. "Y/N... Sometimes it's best to not know... We'd love to let you know... But now is not the time..." He said, in a very gentle voice. I push his hands of me.

I shake my head as I look at Clemont and the rest of them in disappointment. "Friends don't keep secrets... If you keep something from me. You're not my Friends..." I said, tears stream down my cheeks. I grab my belongings and turn around. Then I start to run, with all of my Pokemon running after me. I ignore their yells and scream for me to come back.

Ash P.O.V

"Y/N!! Come back!! We didn't mean to keep things from you... We simply don't have a choice!! Please come back!!" I scream as I run after her. I can't lose her. I can't imagine my life being without her. I need her with me.

But I lose sight of her. I look around frantically for any sign of her, but she's no where in sight. I drop to my knees and slam my hands into the ground. "Y/NNNNNNNNN!!!!!" I scream until my throat starts to hurt.

Y/N... Please come back....

*to be continued*