Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

I sigh and nod my head "you're right..." I said. "First we need to focus on your recovery... I'll try to track her down in the meantime..." He said, fixing his glasses. A habit he always does when he's being serious. I lay back down and stare up at the ceiling. 'Don't worry Y/N... No matter what it takes...

I'll save you

-Brainwashed-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in a room. I feel my body a bit tingly. Probably from the electric shock I got earlier. I try to sit up, but the ache in my body prevents me to do so. So in the end, I just lay there as I stare up at the ceiling.

'I hope everyone is okay...' I thought to myself. I wonder why they want me. Probably because they knew I can talk to Pokemon... Or the fact that I can control elements. Whatever... I don't care what they want from me.

I heard footsteps coming closer. I pretend to be asleep. The door opens and close. Someone is in the room with me. I just keep my eyes close.

I heard a sigh from the person, then a scoff "You can stop pretending... There's a video tape in this room..." Sounds like a guy. But I just ignore him and continue to close my eyes.

Then out of the sudden, the person grabs me by my collar. My eyes shot open by the sudden movements. The guy let out a low chuckle at my shock reaction. "See? I knew you were just pretending..." He said. I smirk at him "well.. That's good for you then... You're less denser than I thought you would be..." I said. A tick mark appears on the side of his forehead. "Are you calling me stupid??" He yell at me. "Ugh... Say it... Don't spray it! Your dirty saliva is all over my face... That's so gross!" I said. His face look even more angered. He raise his hand to slap me, but I grab it and let fire emit from my hand... Burning his hand in the process.

He shrieks in respond and drop me. I land on my feet and smirk at him. I walk towards him with fire still burning in my hand. "you don't stand a chance against me..." I said, smirking at him. His face paled as he sprung up to his feet and make a run for it. I roll my eyes and walk back to my bed. I flop down and place my hands under my head.

I stare at the ceiling, feeling a bit bored. 'Why would they send a weak person here? Tch... What a waste of time...' I thought to myself.

Then the door opens and close. I sigh and sit up "you want some more?" I said, not looking at him. My eyes widened when I look up and realise it's not the same person.

His face wore a hideous smirk

His face wore a hideous smirk. "You'll totally will be a great use to me..." He said. Then vines starts to appear in all direction, tying me up. I just stand there, not showing any emotions.

"Interesting... Not showing any sign of fear... You truly are something..." He said, leaning his face close to mine. I spit at his face. He jumps back in shock, before looking at me in anger. He grabs a fistful of my hair, then pull on it. I wince in pain as I feel a few strand of my hair being ripped off. "Not so tough now, are you?" He said, chuckling at my pain.

Then he release my hair. "Start!" He said. In an instant I feel electric flowing through my body, making me scream in agony. The vines isn't a vine. It's a cable. Which means the bulbasaur are robots.

I should be able to fight back if they are only a robot. I can't hurt a Pokemon, but I can hurt robots. They are just machine. I try to emit my ability from my body. But the electric is not letting me.

Time-skip

They just keep coming with the same purpose. Torturing me. I don't know how much of it am I able to handle.

Each torture... They would increase the pain. I don't know.... Why are they doing this to me. What are they aiming for by torturing me?

I lay motionlessly on the floor. My eyes staring blankly at the wall in front of me. I don't know how long has this been going on. Honestly... I don't even know if I'm still alive.

'You're nothing but a worthless girl' 'no one will love you...' 'Your parents abandoned you because you're a burden to them' 'you mean nothing to your friends...' Those words... Keep on echoing in my mind. I refuse to believe them... But as time passes... I'm starting to believe every word. Maybe they are right... My parents abandoned me because I mean nothing to them... My friends didn't come to rescue me, because they didn't really consider me as their friends.

The door opens and close for the umpteenth time today. But I just lay there, unmoving. The person kneel down in front of me. The person place a hand on my neck and pull me up. "Shh, it's okay... You're safe now..." The person said. I just close my eyes as I feel hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

"It's time for a payback, dear... Make everyone pay for your suffer..." The person whispers. I open my eyes and all I see is red. Revenge... Is the only thing I desire. I will make them suffer as much as they did to me... Maybe even worse.

I slowly move to get up. Then I start to laugh, which sounds insane. Maybe it's true... I'm not sane anymore. I don't even know what should I do anymore... All I feel is emptiness and all I want is to make them pay....

All of them...

*to be continued*