Beach Day

This is dedicated to sokai70 /requested by sokai70
Kairi was walking deep in thought when Namine came walking up to her. "Hey Kairi" Kairi smiled and was happy to see (Sorry Sokai70 if this is a spoiler). Namine was her own person. "Hey Namine " She said. "What's up" Namine smiled ' The plane should work play truth or dare with Kairi till she says "Dare" then tell her to kiss Sora while Riku does the same to Sora.
" Well me Aqua,Xion, and Olette are going to have a sleepover and were  gonna play truth or dare so do you wanna join." Kairi smiled and nodded but faltered when she saw Sora and then a small dreamy smile was put on her lips but then she remembered Namine and let out a nervous laugh. 

-Meanwhile with Sora-

Sora was quietly walking when he felt a nudge in his shoulder. He looked over and saw Riku. "Hey Riku what's up?" Riku grinned and couldn't wait till they got Sora and Kairi together. "Well me,Roxas,Ventus, and Terra  and we were gonna have a guys night and were gonna play Truth or Dare and we were wondering if you would like to join ."  Sora  smiled and nodded. At that Riku yelled yes! Really loud. Making Kairi and Namine jump and look over Riku gave Namine a thumbs up. Namine smiled and returned it.