Dr. Strange (6)

"I'm tired of getting my hopes up...just for them to get let down" https://www.pinterest.com/pin/675610381577835817/

It took Mr. Stark about ten minutes to get to the Mrs.Reed's office, but when he did he was fuming. I avoid eye contact as they talked. "Peter here started a fight with a fellow student." Mrs. Reed stated like it was a fact. "tell me something I don't know!" Mr. Stark ordered. "he's going to be suspended for a week." Mrs. Reed squeaked, I was about to argue my case when Mr.Stark tapped my arm as he left. I followed, terrified of the worst. we went outside when I saw Dr. Strange looking concerned. Dr. Strange being more of a mom checked me for wounds, while Mr. Stark stood behind him looking pissed.
"What were you thinking Peter?" Dr. Strange asks, concern hidden behind rage. "i-I" I stutter before a thought came to mind. 'What if they take me back to the orphgan.? Or worse beat me up' "He was bullying me, and-" Mr.Stark cut me off "He was what?" Mr. Stark growls his voice very threatening, even more pissed. "Who is this kid?" Dr. Strange says his voice more deadly than Mr.Starks. We went back and talked to the principal, She must have been very threatened because she told us to talk to the teacher.
I went into the classroom by myself to show what I meant. "Hey Penis is back, the principal must have taken pity on poor Parker!" I moved to the side and let my adopted parents through. "What did you just call our son?" Mr. Stark growled. The whole class looked shocked, even the teacher. "Are you for real... Is this a prank or did you pay them." The teacher asked looking out at the class. Everyone was too shocked to answer her, Flash had his mouth hanging open. Mr. Stark was about to say something when his phone rang.
He looked at the contact, then sighed. "What do you want, Rogers?" He said as calm as he could after this. "Wait what? How?" he whispered to quiet for an average human to hear. He left without another word. Dr. Strange and I followed as I left I felt my spidey sense tells me to duck