May(1)

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once." Julius Ceasar

(Chapter 1)

I had just got back from a protecting the city of New York almost jumping out the window when I hear a gasp behind me. I turn to see Aunt May falling to the ground. I sprint too her taking off my mask. "Peter?" she puffs holding her chest like she is in pain.

I awoke in tears after my nightmare about aunt Mays death. It happped a few weeks ago. I have been having those memories every night after her passing. I just can't shake the sense that it is my fault. If I hadn't gone on a patrol or came home sooner she would have died of shock from seeing her nephew as New York's hero.

I hear the door open to my room light engulfing the room. "Peter?" I hear the squeaky voice of Marian, a child from the orphanage I'm now forced to call my home for the next three years. " Yes my child," I say knowing she'll lighten up at the mention of her favorite game undertale. "I had a nightmare, about mommy," Marian whispered. It would make sense she would have a nightmare because of the damage her mother did.

I sit up, pick her up, and then put her under the covers. She soon falls asleep as I lie awake for hours to fearful of memories. "Penny" I hear after about three hours of lying awake. I flinch at the Dead name. I sit up and head downstairs cautious not to wake up anyone. When I get there I see Carni Kenan (not a real person) a person I put in jail a few times. Next to him was his spouse Oliva Kenan, who also had been sent to prison.

"there here to adopt you, Penny." Noah, the owner of the orphanage said. "hi I'm Peter" I say holding my hand for them to shake. They looked at Noah disoriented. "she is a tranny," Noah sighed. The singers face lit up in a sick, wicked way. "We will take the kid and keep her clothes we'll shop for new clothes," Oliva said perching up as well. Noah nodded his head smirking.