[EDITION TWO: The Queen Speaks Out]

In this todays edition, the Queen asked to speak with us personally. We sent one of our on scene reporters to speak with her and ask her questions.

{Skylar} Your Majesty, it's such an honor to speak with you. How are things going?

{Elowen} Obviously not well or I wouldn't have to speak with you.

{Skylar} Oh, of course. So, the scandal. Why did you cheat on your husband?

{Elowen} You all really think that I would cheat on him willingly, huh?

{Skylar} Well, according to the evidence...

{Elowen} How about finding out the truth before posting an entire article about it? Sure the evidence is convincing, but why not find out the truth instead of trying to ruin the victim's life?

{Skylar} Oh, um yes...

{Elowen} I didn't cheat on my husband. I was drugged, by my right hand Ulysses.

{Skylar} He did that to you? Do you know why?

{Elowen} He's still in love with me, after two decades. He drugged me so I would sleep with him, and wreck my relationship with my husband and children. He tortured me in there, and I have to walk with a cane currently.

{Skylar} Oh, my. That's horrible....what about your daughter? Matilda?

{Elowen} I believe she was drugged by him as well, in order to ruin her reputation.

{Skylar} And for what? What was he expecting to get in return for all of this? And, is there any evidence proving that it was Ulysses?

{Elowen} I found a bag of the pills that were use on Matilda and I in his nightstand, and later it was discovered that his fingerprints were all over the bag. His trial hasn't been scheduled just yet.

{Skylar} Wow. Thank you for your time and for clearing this all up. This is Skylar, over and out.

Have your selected/characters react to this in the comments.