Trying to chill

After everything that has happened lately, I needed a break. When was the last time I relaxed? Years ago? I forgot.  I sat down at my desk and started to draw. But, as soon as I did, I got hit with a headache. Dang it! I can't take medication anymore. I looked at my bed. I tried not to cry as a memory of when Norman, Benny, Isa and I were still together in our house. It was a good memory. Let me recreate it for you.

The date was October 31, 2018. Halloween. I dressed as an inkling, Norman dressed as  Human Wheatley from Portal 2, Isa dressed up as Callie from Splatoon, and Benny dressed up as Human Space core. After we were ready, we headed over to Griff's house for a mini Halloween party. After we headed home, Benny started to play Splatoon 2. My inner gamer instantly snapped out and I boted it up. As soon as I splatted Benny, I felt something go against my hair.

Benny had splatted me in the house with his Hero Shot.

My eyes instantly twitched. I pulled out my Splattershot and got his head inked. Soon, Norman and Isa joined in and it was a full blown turf war. Soon we ran out of ink so we used pillows. We had a pillow fight till we all passed put on the couch. That was the end of the memory.

I sighed. We can't even have pillow fights anymore. What more will ADHOC take from us? I felt something roll down from my "eyes". I looked at it and was about to scream in joy.

It was a tear. ADHOC made me not cry. But somehow I can cry now. As I looked through my instruction manual I found a note. The note was written by none other than Johnathan Nightmare himself.

  If she cries,that's bad for ADHOC. That girl will break out of her new vessel and haunt me! If Ashdroid even knows about what we did to her, we are in trouble. She can kill us if we harm the other droids. Best save that till I power up the Mega suit. That way, she has no choice but to protect.  I don't care if I was her father at one point. She deserves nothing! I will kill her. Best save that too.
                        ~Johnathan Nightmare

I started to glitch a bit. Maybe I should wait. This "Mega suit" just might have what I need to fix this and get everyone back to human.