The dream and The hidden powers

I was falling.  I tried to move but couldn't.  My entire body hurt. It felt like I was becoming something.  I landed on a cold watery substance called snow. I got up and looked at my once robotic hands. These aren't my hands! Am I human? That's impossible.  I looked up and saw a car approaching me at an alarming rate. The car whamed into me. I screamed. A tall man exited his car and grabbed a stick and poked me with it.

Me: Ow! Hey! I'm not a dead animal!
Man: Are you ok miss?
Me: Well I'm not dead so....
Man: Oh ok. Well.....have a nice day.

I felt memories I didn't even know come back to me. Ashleigh Droid seemed like a mist to me. I now knew myself as Ashleigh Roebuck. Did I inherit these memories?

Me: Wait! Are you heading to the ADHOC building in inkwell city? I kinda need a lift.
Man: Yeah. Hop in.

I entered his car and moved the sleeping girl to the back.

Me: My names Ashleigh! What's yours?
Man: Norman. Norman Droid.
Me: Nice to meetcha Normmy!

That name sounds so familiar. I know I am Ashleigh Droid but I remember myself as Ashleigh Roebuck.  This is weird.

I awoke imdentaly.  That dream.....it felt so real. All in my room was....ink? I looked down at my hands and stared at them in shock. They had gloves that fit perfectly well on my hand. I walked  over to my mirror and gasped in horror.  My eyes were semi circles that looked like skinny pacman. My entire body was old timey cartoon style.  I backed up. I looked like a mixture of Bendy and good Alice from Bendy and the ink machine.  I bolted out of my room and ran past Fandroid. 

Fandroid: Ashdroid?

I stopped in my tracks. He knew it was me? How? I shook it off and continued to run until I whamed into a wall. Before I passed out, I heard Fandroid screaming in shock.

I blacked out