Waking up

I woke up and looked around. All around me were scientists looking at me. I backed farther and farther into the table I was on. Two tall mysterious men entered and all the scientists left. The two men stood beside me. I blinked and looked up.

?: Well Stevenson, you did it again. What did you say this gal's name was again.
??: Well Nightmare, Her name is Ashleigh Droid.

The two men who I know now were talking. I scanned them both. Andrew Stevenson and Jonathan Nightmare.

Me: Excuse me....but where am I?
Andrew: Johnny! She just talked!
Jonathan: I heard Andrew. And to answer your question Ashleigh, you are at ADHOC. Your home.
Me: Home?

This is all to confusing. Later on, Andrew lead me towards my new room. I entered it and saw a penguin plush. I ran to it which was on a thing called a bed. I curled up and fell asleep. I awoke to someone shaking me.

Me: Five more minutes Mom...
?: Woah! Your an AI as well? Cool!

I awoke and turned around to face the voice. I could not believe my eyes. There stood another robot. He had a blue screen with headphones on hos cubical shaped head. He had a boom box and claws for hands. His feet was a wheel. He had a little bowtie on his boom box.

Me: Who are you?
?: I'm Fandroid! The muuuusical robot!
Me: Im Ashleigh Droid.
Fandroid: Have you thought of shorting it?

I never really thought of it. But now I am. Then it hit me.

Me: Actually Fandroid, You can call me Ashdroid.
Fandroid: Okie dokie! Nice to meet cha Ashdroid!
Me: Same here Fandroid.

I already like my home.