Chapter 2

Third POV:
"What?" asked Hoseok, confused.
"What?" Jimin asked, too
"We are not in Korea" Hani repeated.
"We heard that, you don't have to repeat it." said Taehyung in a rude tone.
"Hey!Don't behave like that! Especially to your noona dumbass" said Jimin flicking Taehyung's forehead.
" It's fine, Jimin-ah, I know he secretly loves me as a sister." Hani said while cracking a smile.Everyone else smiled as well.Well not everyone.Jungkook just sat there, having a very obvious expression on his face.He just rolled his eyes and looked away.
Moonbyul noticed Jungkook and went near him whispering a "Don't get too jealous Kookie, I know one day Taekook will sail"
Jungkook turned red. Moonbyul just giggled and continued minding her own bussiness.
Jungkook just smiled.He knew what Taekook meant and he liked it.He was deep into his thoughts when he heard an explosion.
Everyone's eyes grew wide and Hani and Jennie both flew in the air, looking for the cause of that loud noise. Soon they came back
"We need to get out of this forest..people are in danger" she said as everyone put their masks on(yes, they had their suits on all this time, just their masks off)
Captain Korea stood up(yes some of them were also sitting) and held his shield infront of him.
"BangtanVengers, let's go!" he said and everyone expect Scarlet Witch,Captain Marvel,Iron man and Spider-man started running out of the woods.

guys before i say anything else, just here to remind you that Hani didnt mean it in THE love, she meant sibling love(?).
And yeah i have literally nothing to say..
life is boring af but atleast i have my friends.Well im here listening to Bon Bon Chocolat cuz its hella dope and anyways
baii bishes!👋🏻👋🏻😊