Carson and Comfort night

CARSONS POINT OF VIEW

You might not  believe this but I actually like COMFORT.  another thing I would like to tell you is that the name of the girl that stays at my house is actually  Rhyme or Phoenix  ( well that is what her mother calls her ). so now back to the story .

the first time I saw comfort I was stunned by her beauty and I was definitely thinking about telling her about my feelings but then I came to realise that I was dirty minded and if I confessed my true feelings It would come out wrong so I tried as hard as possible to show it with actions.

BACK TO THE NORMAL STORY

So once we came back from school and the drama was over, I just layed in my bed just stressed about everything , so I just decided to go and take a hot relaxing bath and chill. On my way to the toilet I saw Carson looking at me so awkwardly so I asked Carson  " what is up , why are you staring at me like that ? "  he did not reply so I just walked passed him but while I did Carson grabbed my hand and pushed me into the wall. I was so fucking nervous that I could barely breathe, when he saw how terrified I was he let lose of hand I was still panicking my heart was racing so fast.  A few minutes later there was a long pause  then Carson said " are you ok comfort" I couldn't say anything so I just ran out of the building

I rushed down the stairs , out the doors into the streets . I was so scared for  some reasons I felt like he wanted to have sex with me or lick the shit out of me but thank GOD none of that happened. I was lost I dint know what to do I was just hoping that things didn't get worse , however they did . Adam showed up , as he was walking towards me I was breathing so heavily that I fell on my knees, then the worse happened, Adam started running towards me .

I felt like it was the end for me , when Adam got close to me he said " I wonder which virgin is going to feel the pain today ?  " I was still breathing so heavily  when I saw Adam picking me up and running towards the bushes I started yelling for help the minute that happened this strange but really cute guy started running after Adam saying " stop dude! ,put her down! "

I was still screaming for help at the top of my lungs but I felt strange , something just dint feel right. my chest went tight all of a sudden I COULD NOT BREATHE . My feet went still I dint shout anymore and my whole body just shouted down.

Adam took my unconscious body into the most nearest park and layed me down sniffed my entire body thinking that he was going to find my sweet spot but that dint work. he tried giving me hickeys but that was a failure as well, just when he was about to lift me dress up that cute guy arrived . BUT HE DINT LIKE WHAT HE SAW !