Assassin 44: Victory

Start from the beginning

"Hello everyone!" I cheerfully greeted. 

"Sayuri-chan! I miss you so much!" Kayano jump on me making me giggle. 

"You're so busy these past few days." Megu said.

"She's not even responding to me at the house." Karma pouted. "I could always see her typing on her laptop or writing something on her notebook." 

"YOU'RE LIVING IN ONE HOUSE!?"

"Nurufufufu..."

"W-Wait! I can explain!" I was blushing madly at this point. "Mom offered Karma to stay at our home since his parents are not around just yet."

"And I am staying in her room~!"

"WHAT!?"

"We're not in one bed if that's what your thinking!" I exclaimed. They all sighed in relief.

"But we had fun each night." He added their eyes widened once more as if they are going to faint.

"NO!" I screech. "We're not doing any funny things!"

"But playing nintendo switch is fun." He pointed out. 

Oh... 

They calm down a bit as Korosensei is writing something down in his notebook.

"By the way, I emailed, Isogai-kun about Class A's foreign representatives isn't it?" I asked. The boys nodded slight taken a back on how huge these people are. 

"Don't be intimidated! I know you can do it!" I cheered.

"Do you know those people?" Isogai asked. 

"No, Gakushuu knows them, though. I just emailed them last night." I answered.

"Why are you following that bastard's order!?" Terasaka snarled. "You should've not contacted them instead!"

"I'm still an assistant of the president, Terasaka-kun. It is my job to follow the president's orders no matter how bad it is." I answered calmly. 

"Sayuri-chan is right, Terasaka-kun. It's her duty to do so." Kayano said. I mentally thank her and she seems to understand my expression because of her small smile.

Well, another reason is to keep my identity hidden.

"Korosensei, I don't have language abilities like that." Isogai spoke as he's looking at Gakushuu who's talking to the French and Portuguese guy in their different languages. "I don't think my ablities are anywhere near Asano's."

"That is true. Frankly speaking, that's the case." Korosensei replied. "If you had to describe Asano-kun in one word, it would be remarkable. I've never seen a 15 year old with as high level of perfection as he. No matter how multi-talented you may be, if you go out into society, there are definitely people above yourself just like him."

"What do I do? Because of me, if everyone got hurt.."

"But you know, in society, there's a limit to a single person's abilities. The ability to lead and fight with friends. On that point you exceed even Asano-kun." I smiled at Korosensei's words. It's true. Isogai has the power to lead and fight alongside with his friends. He has skills that Asano doesn't have and vice versa. But one thing Isogai and Gakushuu both have yet different style is leadership. Gakushuu's more on orders and thinks of himself more than his members while Isogai takes care of his men well. I decided to leave them for a while and move towards the foreign men to give them a good luck.