DIEZ

010 — SATOMI

Laura sat in Argents car as he drove to the Veterinarian Clinic where he knew Derek was

Laura sat in Argents car as he drove to the Veterinarian Clinic where he knew Derek was. It wasn't safe for Laura to be with him now that the Calaveras are tailing him.

He stopped the car outside of the clinic sighing before turning to the girl who continued to glare at him much like she did for the whole journey.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked her.

"They know where my Father is" She tells him, keeping her glare on her face. She just wanted her Father back and no one is helping her to find him.

Chris shook his head before sighing "We don't know that. They may know where he is but Calaveras are clever they know what to say to get what they want and right now they want you." Chris told her but it obviously wasn't what she wanted to hear.

She starts to yell in Spanish at him. Angry that he won't let her go and look for her Father.

"Okay look." He told her sternly "We are trying to track down your Father but it's going to take some time. The Calaveras they will not help you. They want to use you to get your Father and they will not let you two see each other"

Laura folds her arms as she huffs back into her seat.

"We will find a solution. For now, stay with Derek" He said going to place a hand on her shoulder in reassurance but she glared at him causing him to pull it back. She grabbed her rucksack before forcefully opening the door and slamming it behind her as she proceeded into the Clinic.

A few minutes later, Laura made a face of disgust as she watched Derek and Stiles try to hold down a boy who was vomiting everywhere.

Stiles grunted as he struggled to keep the boy still "What the hell is happening to this kid?"

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane" Deaton informed him as he walked over to the table. "I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." He told both Derek and Stiles as the boys body was still moving around the table.

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles asked him sarcastically.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength" He replied gesturing to the boy on the table.

Deaton sighed "If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him" He told them both, giving Derek a pointed look.

The boy grunted as he threw up some more.

"I think he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles confessed.

Brett suddenly came to his senses as his eyes stopped glowing and he threw them all off before going to jump off the table but before he could Laura sighed getting up as she closed her comic book and walked up to him and forced him back down holding his body still before someone moved her out of the way and knocked him unconscious.