~Erick (Requested)~

@cncogirl18

Brenda's POV:

Erick and I have been together for 3 years now, and it has been amazing. So a couple of months ago, I found out that I was pregnant. Today, Christopher and the boys decided to do a surprise gender reveal. I'm excited, but also nervous. I don't exactly know what to expect. I want a boy, but Erick wants a girl. We have both debated about what the baby will be, but whatever the baby is I'll be happy with it.

I wore this to the party:

Erick wore this:

After we got ready, we headed out to the party

After we got ready, we headed out to the party. We got there in less than 10 minutes, and I walked into the park, and saw the most beautiful set up.

This is what it looked like:

(Just picture this but outside)

I was in awe of the place. The boys really did a great job. I saw my entire family, and I saw Erick's family. I said hello to everyone, and made my way to the stand where we would find out what our baby would be. I'm really excited, nervous, happy, sad. Basically all of my emotions are inside me right now.

"Alright everyone," Erick started, his Cuban accent coming out. "Right now we are about to find out what are baby is going to be. We thank you all for coming out and-"

"Callate y abre the box already!!" Chris yelled, and everyone looked at him. Erick glared at him and I just giggled.

"Ok, ok, let's open the box!" I said excitedly. Erick and I both turn to the box. I looked again, and we saw the boys with cannons out.

"1.......2........3!!!!" Erick and I both say, we open the box and blue balloons come out . The boys then blew the cannons and blue confetti came out. I jumped in excitement, and Erick just smiled. I then leaned in to kiss him, and he kissed back.

We have a baby boy........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola amigos!! Thank you guys for reading this. I hope you enjoyed this @cncogirl18

Until next chapter, byeee!!!!!