Helpless First Generation, and Sadistic Reborn

Giotto cleared his throat. They had finally finished cleaning the dining room (in which the chefs were both furious and laughing about), and now they had to deal with making dinner for themselves (the chefs were still mad).

  "So before we trash up the kitchen too ---Alaude, come back here--- let's introduce ourselves, shall we?" Giotto suggested. Tsuna scowled. He already knew their names, but went along with it anyways.

"I'm the great Lampo-sama."

[Lambo counterpart.]

"I'm G. Tch, why are we even doing this?"

[He's practically Hayato.]

"I'm Ugetsu Asari. And that over there is Alaude."

[At least there's a Yamamoto here. I'm not happy about a HIbari being here though...]

"I'm Knuckle! It's Extreme to meet you!"

[At least he's not louder than Onii-san.]

"Nufufufu~ I'm Daemon Spade."

"Melon-head."

"Giotto, can I?" "No, Daemon, NO."

"I'm Giotto."

[And I'm your great great great great grandson who just happens to stumble upon 400 years to the past and is waiting for someone to tell me how to get back.] but of course he didn't say that.

"I'm Tsunayoshi."

"Hope we can get along."

"O..kay."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Ah wait Daemon what are you doing??? Lampo don''t eat that!!!"

And in no time at all the kitchen was trashed.

Tsuna sighed in defeat.

"You people can just go out. I'll handle this myself..." Tsuna pushed them out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  And in no time at all, the kitchen was in tip-top shape and dinner was prepared. Tsuna served them the food, and after eating, he went back to his room. He released Natsu again.

  "Ahhhh won't Reborn suddenly appear and tell me how to get home?" he whined. And suddenly the headphones in his shirt pocket shone. He took it out and a hologram of Reborn appeared.

"Dame-Tsuna, you're getting hell when you come back."

"Reborn! Took you long enough!!"

"Are you ordering me, Tsuna?"

"No! And have you found a way to get me back to our time?"

"Yep. But you have to find Talbot."

"Talbot-san? Why?"

"Because he has the time machine, No-Good-Tsuna."

"I need to use a time machine? Oh wait!! What happened to the Estraneo Famiglia?"

"They retreated. It seems like they're aiming to destroy the Vongola.

"Hieeee then what am I supposed to do noww?"

"Stay there. One of them fessed up saying they were going to Primo's time as well, so I'll have you deal with the Estraneo Famiglia people who go there."

"Hieee??"

"Ciao~!"

"Don't 'Ciao' me!! Are you telling me I have to stay here longer???"

"You can't be a good boss without real training, No-Good-Tsuna!"

"You mean your Spartan Training was never real training???"

"Of course my training was real training. I'm talking about solo experiences, No-Good-Tsuna! You can't rely on your guardians all the time! Ciao~"

"Reborn!!!!"