Oh my jeezus

1) Reasons why I've been away and apology
2) My plan for this book
3) Self promotion and problems

1) Christ I need to update this book. I completely did NOT realize how many reads this has gotten until now and h o l y cRAP am I sorry! (Pls no kill me) Life stuff like getting my drivers permit got in the way, along with my hECCING procrastination and I deeply apologize. I just want to say that ever since my cruise at the end of 2017, I have been wAY off my YouTube game. I have a whole year's worth of videos to catch up on that I just got the willpower to start watching. So again, my sincerest apologies and lemme just say, that if you're still here, I am so sorry because I know that the only reason you're here is that you probably couldn't find many other fanfics of these two bois and I know how you feel finally finding one and turns out that it IsN'T uPdAtInG aT aLl!1!1!!!!1!!1!!!

2) The most important thing is that I need to remember where I was going with the storyline. And second important thing is that if you came here to see some Crundee too, it will be mildly mentioned and that is iT. It's an old ship and I, personally, don't want to spend my time writing a second plot line that I kinda don't want to make a major focus. It will be implied and that's it, but the only 2 exceptions to this is if I give updates with them, and if I truly need to use them and their relationship for leverage of some sort for Jordan and X33N. They might get mentioned a lot, maybe a little, I just have to see where it goes. Ok, back to what I was saying. It might be about a couple of days to 2 weeks maximum to think of where I want this story to go. So look forward to that if you're still hErE. I've truly wanted to write better and my English class has taught me more on how to better myself at writing. Plus I've been thinking a lot about this other story I'm writing at the moment that I haven't published yet, but more on that at the end. I also have just wanted to get my mind working with ideas because part one of the afterparty blew my mind at how well I think it seems in the writing. I strive to provide better content and really want to put effort into thinking of a great storyline. So I think with enough thought, I will make this a great fanfic to those who have waited for long enough.

3) Yeah, if I want to put in a shameless plug, I will. I NEED SONG RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MY UKULELE SKILLZ. I really wanna learn good songs for playing my ukulele. Like I reallyyyyyyy do. And also, that book I mentioned earlier, it's a slender fanfic type thing because I kinda wanted to write some sort of monster or creepypasta type character into a story so yeah. Check it out when I finally publish it. Trust me, I put pure and actual effort into it so please read it pls. The main character besides slender is named Jordan lol. And check out my meme book that'll update soon. Yerp, that's pretty much it

P.S.- It's pretty funny that I published this on April Fools and no, I don't mean it as a joke, it's just the timing of this update lol. Okie dokie, well that's it for now and wish me luck to think of things. And always remember...

"Hummingbirds are the sharks of the sky." -Jordan Maron (a.k.a CaptainSparklez)