-Chapter✧FiftyFive-

✧PAINFUL PARSLES✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

"Oh that was bloody priceless, god I need to write her!" He cheered, running up the steps as Sirius Orion Black was over the moon happy. Literally, even Remus had made the joke. Promptly before anyone else did, but it was better than having Lily question why they made moon jokes.

He was slightly weary of it still, but he was coming to trust Lily on more than just a casual level. Course that was highly influenced by James and her's relationship, but that was more of the ladder.

"I haven't seen him that happy in awhile." Lily mumbled, and James nodded...Rather happy that this all came out the way it had.

"Wait...What'd he mean write her, we can just pass the note in—" She questioned, but she was soon interrupted. 

"Nah, first year Rory made this book that transfers messages. It was for me and Sirius, but he left it when he—"

"When I ditched that god awful house." Sirius spoke, interrupting his mate now too as he showed Lily the book. She even wrote a small thing in the bindings as well, making her smile that simply yet brilliant idea.

"Wait...You said first year?" Lily narrowed her eyes at the charms and protections the book already had on it, but Sirius just laughed. "Rory likes her projects, she made our rings you know." 

"Y-yeah, she made this for me." Sirius looked at it, and upon his eye contact saw that the Lily flower simply bloomed at attention.

"You alright Remus?" 

"Hm? Y-yeah, I just wanted to know why Lestrange called Rory a—" Sirius' face hardened, he knew damn well that Rory was already emotional the entire DADA class. Let alone after hearing the ending of their conversation.

"Because he's an arse that doesn't deserve her anyhow...Did you see his face?!" Remus shook his head, but it contagious on how wide his smile was that it had the whole group laughing about.

While the Maurders were laughing, the Death Eaters were in shambles. The three found safe haven in the common room as it was in public. But the state of their room was defiantly better than the curses that grazed them.

"We're fucked," McNair whispered, and Avery huffed in annoyance. 

"You're alright, Harper's never going to talk to me again...All because of his insensitive whatever. Honestly, could he really blame her for saying no? It wasn't an official mission." The three were circulating the conversation, and it was just their luck that the last and final Black child hear what had happened.