vingt six !END¡

yet it is the end, it's a short part :((
——————————————————————————

The jury had come back, letting everyone know that the 12 people had made up their mind.

They gave the judge a small slip of paper before going to their assigned seats. The judge took the paper and unfolded it, sighing softly.

"Jeon Jungkook has been found guilty of the murder of Kim Jaesun and convicted to life in prison." The judge took the hammer and tapped it against a tiny platform.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "N-No!" His body began to shake as tears fell from his eyes. Taehyung's mother held Taehyung as she was crying as well. Taehyung's mind went to everything he has done with Jungkook.

The first note:

Flashback

As he opened the box, the first thing that appeared was fluffy lion plushie.

He picked up the plushie and hugged it.

"Oh my god!  It's so cute~"

"Wait!  There is a letter."

Taehyung picked up a light blue envelope and unraveled the letter.

Dear Taetae
I sent you the letter myself as I asked someone to give me your address!  Do you like the lion plushie I gave you?  It reminds me of you.  Adorable and a cute baby lion.  I bought it with my saved money.  If you look close enough there is a diamond necklace on it.

Taehyung knew by that first letter that this person would become important to him.  How Taehyung already knew how much this person cared for him just from a simple letter and a gift.  He grazed his fingers over the necklace around his neck.

His leg twitched

He hasn't talked to his friends in a while. Jimin, Taemin—Yugyeom.

Did....Did Yugyeom's murder have something to do with Jungkook? Yugyeom liked him. Wanted to take him out on a date. What if his murder was because of that reason.

His finger's turned pale, gripping onto the closest thing to him.

They met.

Jungkook has such a soft face planted on him. Yet, who knew that behind this façade was a serial killer/murderer because of an innocent teenage boy.

Their first...time

He was so rough during the foreplay, but once they began to make love. He made sure Taehyung wasn't feeling any pain throughout his body.  He cared so much about Kim Taehyung.  A boy who lived on his own. with nobody else to care for him.  And only got happy when he received notes and gifts everyday by a person he didn't even know!

Jungkook is Taehyung's

"NO!"

Taehyung slammed his hands onto the wood in front of him.  It had caught the attention of everyone that was in the court room.  He felt someone hold onto his shoulder, hushing.

It was Yoongi.  "...Tae?  You're beginning to act like Jungkook.  He was obsessed with you.—"

"But I'm not obsessed!!"

His nails dug into his palms, causing them to bleed down his arm.

"I just get furious when someone tries to take what's mine."

OBSESSED END

authors note

did you expect that?

taehyung became obsessed over his jungkook. i guess you can say they're infatuated with one another.

it's probably such a bad ending, i'm sorry :((

i really hope you enjoyed it :(

all of my love
-sierra<3