treize

Jeongyeon and Nayeon left the room with connected hands.

The same way that both Jungkook and Taehyung had their hands connected.

"I'm sorry for the outburst. We better leave before my father comes back and gets angry..."

Nayeon apologized while the two said their goodbyes and left the house.

"What just happened?"

Taehyung giggled slightly.

"I guess Jeongyeon and Nayeon made up."

The two stood still for a second, but Tae decided to make a smooth move.

While Jungkook's hands were spread on the top of the couch, Tae took that opportunity and scooted towards the younger and cuddled with him.

Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his arms with the older.

"So. What do you want to do? I want to get out the house, so I'm not near your father."

Oh if Taehyung's father showed up, Jungkook wouldn't care if Tae was watching.

He would've killed Tae's father on the spot

Taehyung shrugged while keeping his arms around Jungkook.

"Do you want to go to a restaurant?  You must be hungry."

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head like a cute puppy.

Jungkook cooed and stood up with Taehyung in his arms.

"I know the perfect restaurant."

-♦-

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at a very expensive restaurant.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"You're really taking me to Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul?! Also known as one of the most expensive French restaurants in Seoul?!"

Jungkook chuckled

"You're lucky that you wore formal clothing, or else they will kick you out faster than you can say flapjacks."

The two laughed before Jungkook got out the car and opened the door for Taehyung with his hand for the older.

Taehyung obliged, and grabbed Jungkook's hand and got out the car.

"I just noticed that you are wearing formal clothing as well."

"I-Ugh, well...I kinda planned to take you here. I just wanted to see if you wanted to go anywhere else before taking you here."

Jungkook rubbed his nape while Taehyung blushed lightly.

Somebody took the time and spent all their money to take him out to a fancy dinner.

"Let's go, shall we?"

Jungkook intertwined his hands with Taehyung and began to walk closer to the restaurant.

"Thank you.."

Jungkook chuckled again while tightening his hands with Tae.

"No need to thank me.  Whatever you want.  I'll give it to you."

The two smiled at each other and walked into the restaurant.

a/n
This was a short one and I'm sorry! 

During cross-country, this kid in there told me that his best friend likes me. 

Let's just call him J (the beginning of his name.)

So J is in our 'team'

In our school, we have 3 teams

GradeY,X, and Z

Me and him are both in |Grade|Z

We went in the cafeteria to get our team logo

There is a space between sections of our tables.

I was at section 1 and him section 4.

We started 'talking' more like mouthing to each other when I complimented his hand

It had a heart on one and a broken heart on another

We kept staring at each other and talking + laughing while the teachers were talking

He has been staring at me since school started

And honestly I find it [and him] so fucking cute!!!

So on Monday [its Saturday now where I am]

Since we sit in the cafeteria wherever we want before school starts.

I might sit with J and talk a bit.

I'm just a very awkward person to talk to and it's hard for me to "make a move"

Wish me luck on Monday!!

Btw I am Pansexual with a leaning preference for Women, but if you got my heart you got my heart ya,know?

But I do sometimes call myself lesbian as an umbrella term for Pansexual as many people I know don't fucking know what I mean and it takes so fucking long to explain.

Like the "there is only 2 genders!" Type shit

Anyways!!

That took hella long, but eh.

I'm done talking!!

Finish enjoying my piece of shit story!! <3

P.s
[next part will be long, so it will take me longer to finish.  It's all gonna be about their date!!  +plus something more ;)  Who knows what it is....;)  I don't even know!]

Okay I'm done!

-Sierra<3