A/N

Hey everyone it's me, the author, as always.

So this probably wasn't what you were expecting. In fact, this last part is pretty sad if you ask me. Even more so, I just find it straight out depressing to see what happened to these characters. But hey, this is fiction, so don't worry too much. If they were real, the whole world would probably be in a fit of chaos.

Also I should mention, (in my personal opinion) the writing really REALLY turned out bad in these last chapters. You can thank that to writers block. :)

Now, time to address the elephant in the room:

No, I'm sorry, this technically isn't five chapters if you don't count the A/N. But most recently I had had a conversation with one of the frequent readers of this book while bringing in updates on what's been going on and the whole delay and shit. And hey, what they said was true and that this whole fandom (I you could call it that) is boring now. So now, writing this is just as boring.

I had a whole second part of this book to cover but it wouldn't have turned out as enthusiastic and would have overall ended poorly. No, I'm not the best writer in the world and writing this story in particular has put me in some major writers block multiple times, but I believe it would have looked bad.

So this is where it ends. But hey, I still have some chapters of the second part written and ready to publish. If by chance I come back to it and feel like writing this shithole of a story again, I might start publishing. Who knows, it could happen even when the final product of the actual BBIEAL game comes out. There's always that hope.

Well, enough of my rambling. I hope you enjoyed the book as it is. I was glad to have a good number of constant, patient, and kind readers. You guys who have carried through with your comments and even your views have really made this writing experience worth it. You guys are amazing.

I also know that this ending was probably confusing. At least, that's what I'm guessing. I really don't know. So to help, you can go ahead and ask me questions in the comment section if you want. I'll try to answer whatever I can in whatever way possible.

...I guess this is all I have to say.

Thanks, bye for now, and have a wonderful rest of your day.