First meet / First date

Start from the beginning

"What?"

I ask, finally getting my focus back.

"Someone just got hit by cupid's arrow."

She teases while she rests her chin in her hands, and I tense.

"W-what?!"

I stammer, and Light sighs while he shakes his head, laughing slightly before glancing up.

"You looked like a deer in headlights when she came over. You're pretty painfully obvious."

He says with a light laugh, while Misa gets visibly excited.

"It was so cute! I've never seen that side of you Ryuzaki, you should totally ask her out!"

"I...I-I don't know what you're talking about."

I stammer, before Light finally speaks up.

"Your face is getting red."

"Shut up."

I try to say, grabbing the extra menu off the table before holding it up in front of me.

"Dont you try and hide! We could go on double dates if she says yes you know!"

Misa beams while she pushes the menu down, and I tense.

"What? W-who said I was-"

"If you don't do it, I will for you!"

She continues, and before I can respond, she falls silent as she lets a huge smile spread across her face. Looking back, I see our server on the way back over to our table, looking at her notepad while she tucks her pen behind her ear.

"Hi again. Sorry to bother you, but I forgot to ask if you needed cream or sugar with your coffee?"

She asks sweetly while she looks up with her two (e/c) eyes, and I feel my heartbeat raise before I keep my gaze averted.

"J-just sugar, please."

I stammer, and she nods.

"I'll have everything out in about five minuets, does that sound okay?"

"Yes. That's fine. Thank you."

I stammer while I feel my cheeks warming, and she nods before walking away yet again, smiling to herself only slightly.

~♡~Your POV~♡~

You hum lightly while you make your way back to the kitchen to grab the order, definetly noticing the shy but full attention from a certain someone at the table you were serving. It was adorable, and you couldnt help but feel a tug of attraction yourself.

As a matter of fact, you might entertain the idea a little.

When you finally brought everything out, you payed a little bit of special attention to the raven haired individual, just to gage his reactions, as well as your own.

Of course you couldnt exactly sit down and talk with him, so for now...You had to make a move. After finishing serving, you print off the bills for the table, making sure you had the right one before writing your phone number down on it. Hopefully it would work.

Making your way back to the table, you clear your throat before giving that same soft smile, holding the three receipts in your hands. Passing two out to the petite blonde and the caramel haired male next to her, you finally turn towards the last person at the table.

"And here's yours."

You smile, putting his bill face down before him as you feel your cheeks slightly tingling.