1

"Dad?" I looked on the street in front of us. "...dad?!"
Last thing I remember was a bright light, a loud crash and pain.

I woke up, not feeling anything. I was so tired, I really would rather go back to sleep. But I knew I couldn't.
I heard someone calling my name, so I got up and left my room. Something seemed odd but I just couldn't figure out what it was.
It was a beautiful day. A beautiful day to walk around while listening to some music. Summer was coming soon and it got warmer with each day.

Yet I felt cold.

I decided to go back into my room to change my clothes. Simple pants and a comfy hoodie should do it.

Butterflies were flying around, bees humming their own song and in general many people were walking around outside. I felt alone.

I decided to listen to some music, putting my earphones in and playing the first song in my playlist.

The scenery in front of me was beautiful, no matter where I was walking, it just seemed like the sun was kissing the trees and buildings around. I saw the sun on my skin, yet I didn't feel it's warmth.

As I walked I started getting thirsty and decided to stop by a near kiosk. Walking through the small shop I grabbed a Capri sun. When I stood in front of the cashier though, it was like I wouldn't exist. He didn't seem to notice me at all. I said something to get his attention but he didn't react. I even yelled.

No reaction.

In the end I just laid down a small amount of money and left with my drink.

Little did I know someone else saw me. And he was straight coming towards me.