CHAPTER - 9 TIED HANDS

Netra:

What the fuck is he doing here?!

It's been 40 minutes and I haven't been able to digest the fact that Moulik is sitting right in front of me.

Outsourcing my brand's supply chain to his company? 5-year agreement closure? Working space in the office for his team? If this deal works out, I have to regularly work with Moulik. God, help me. It's like a kick after the other night's... event.

"Ouch" someone nudged my foot under the table. I looked up and saw Moulik smirking at me and nodding his head towards projector where his team mate is presenting the operational system.

I glared at him.

His lips pulled up another inch indicating he found this situation and my face funny. I never could make an angry face... Everyone told me. My anger makes me look cuter (no bragging) is what Moulik had told me.

I glared hard.

He winked at me.

The gall! I glared harder.

"Rohit, wait. I think Netra has some doubt."

I glar- wait what? The idiot. The fucking idiot. I'm gonna kill him. I looked at him and smiled politely. "I'm sorry Mr. Mahajan. I think you are confused. I'm all clear."

"Great! Just in case you have any you can clear it with me tomorrow morning when we will sit on the same."

"Sit on the same?" I asked dumbfounded. Shit, I skipped the whole discussion.

"Yes, Netra. Pay attention!" Deepak scolded me in a crude manner. My cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"No issues, I'll ensure that I clear up everything to Netra first thing tomorrow. So, Netra, 10:30 am sounds good? "

"Umm... " Both Moulik and I knew what clarifications he wanted to do. I couldn't just agree to it. "...sure."