Chapter 15: She's Pregnant

Xavier walked me over to his tent. It was room and comfortable then the tents I've seen in movies. He had a bed, a couch, a desk, and a closet.

I turned to him and he ran to my lips. I misses his taste. Sweet like sugar. He started rough but than he slowed it down. Our lips final unlocked and our breathing filled each others mouths.

"I missed you, my love." he said breath beautiful in my face.

"I missed you more. I'm sorry I left you. I had to do to save you."

"No worries, Kita. You are safe now. They know you are my wife. Nobody will hurt you."

"What about Leo? Where is he?"

"He is here. They changed him to a Hybrid for his safety. I'm sorry, my love."

"No worries. You did it for me." He hugged me and kissed my neck. I pushed him away because I didn't want to Rouge to come out.

"I'm sorry. Its just...Zach's brother, he mated with me." He gasped and turned to his desk. I heard him growling and crumbling paper. I suddenly fell to ground holding my stomach. Glass shattered behind me. It cut my hand but I healed quickly.

Xavier ran to me helping me up from the fall. I felt a strong kick in my stomach. No! Can it be? I can't be! But who...??

"Kita, my love, what is it?"

"I don't know." He saw my hand was on my stomach. He moved mine and placed his on my stomach. He then looked up at me with shock. "What is it, Xavier?" He gasped and held his breath.

"Kita. You...you are..." I know what he was trying to say. No. How can it be possible. I don't know for certain who is the father. Zach, Xavier, or Zach's idiot brother?

"Its too early." I felt a kick again. Too powerful it was. Strong like its mother. My hand never left my stomach.

"Do you know whose it is?"

"I'm not sure. Hopefully it's yours. Do you know what it is.?" He rubbed my stomach and he began smiling and giggling. He looked up at me with his eyes wide open with joy.

"Its twins! A boy and girl!" He smiled and placed a kiss on my stomach.

"Xavier. I didn't think this would happen so suddon. I'm scared." He fell on his couch and began crying. I don't know the reason why I was crying. I guess the fact that I have two babies inside me.

My stomach was pushing more and more out. It was very painful I couldn't bare it. Both the babies were very strong. I slipped off the couch and landed on my butt.

"Ow! Oh, God." Xavier came to me and pulled me to my knees. I look down at my stomach and it extend wider and bigger. Oh, my God. They growing fast. Too fast. What if I give birth already? Its way too soon.

"