Chapter 1

The Rush Of Performing In Front Of Millions Of People .
It's amazing knowing that they scream for me and people I love and consider family.
When I get back on the bus I go on Instagram and post wierd pointless photos that make no sense
I go follow a couple of fans and see on a fans photo that she updated minutes ago a girl ...... she's beautiful
It has words under the picture saying 'her new lungs haven't responded to her well' along with 'she woke up in a coma' 'her lungs gave up' 'she's going into surgery'
'we might pull the plug' each piece of info with a different pic of her showing how beautiful she is
She was tagged in every picture and I spend maybe 3 hours looks at her pictures. the comments . then I messaged her sister and asked how this girl was doing.
The girl said 'she could be doing better and thank you for asking' i said of course I then followed the beautiful girl
Her sister constantly texted me and kept me knowing on new information.
She then asked me how I knew this amazing beautiful girl. I then told her that I had no clue who she was but she is amazingly gorgeous.
She assured me that it wasn't wired but I knew it was. she then looked me up after realizing my millions if followers and realized who I was.
She freaked out but she didn't to me just on the inside she said. I waited and prayed and hoped that this beautiful girl would respond to he new lungs.
That she would wake up and maybe just maybe she would like me back and talk to me and love me and be loyal and make it last. maybe this is my chance to be happy and Inlove and not the 'player'
Maybe .