[21] Extracurricular

Doom belongs to Bethesda, RWBY Belongs to Roosterteeth

Alright, I'm going to be skipping the initial fight (Pyrrha vs. CRDL) since well, its too damn fast!! I can't really describe what's happening. But we all know Pyrrha won by a land slide. Also, there will be a slight change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Pyrrha Nikos winning the fight against CRDL, Cardin muttered an excuse before falling over. "Well done Ms. Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the Tournament." Professor Goodwitch praised as she walked up with the I-Scroll (an Ipad, but renamed). "Thanks, professor." Pyrrha responded with a faint smile as Goodwitch simply tapped a few buttons on the I-Scroll. "Alright, now I know its a hard act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?" Goodwitch looked up from the I-Scroll and saw Blake reading her book. Just before she was able to call her out, Slayer rose his hand quickly before Mercury did. "Slayer? Alright. lets find you a Partner." Goodwitch muttered as he pressed a few buttons on the I-Scroll until conveniently, Slayer and Mercury popped up.

"Alright, Mercury, Slayer. Come on down. Pyrrha, you go ahead and put your gear away." Goodwitch ordered as Pyrrha nodded and walked away back to the locker room. With a minute passing, the two entered the arena and got prepared for combat. Mercury moving his right foot forward and raising his arms while Slayer simply pulled a Shotgun from his Pack. With the two staring at each other immensely, Mercury took the initial and rushed forth before jumping and proceeding to do a Roundhouse kick. Slayer too rushed forth, but ducked under the kick and countered with a Shotgun blast to the open chest. This caused Mercury to get blasted back because of knockback, though the Slayer still rushed before ramming into Mercury whom was barely able to stand from the sudden attack.

Yet Slayer decided to change up his attack style by holstering the Combat Shotgun and quickly pulling out his trusty Double Barreled shotgun, which was repaired and upgraded with a Grapple attached to the lower half of the Barrel. "Ooooo! That's the Shotgun!" Ruby squealed as she stood up while swinging her arms about. Emerald seemed to be interested in the pack, same with Mercury as he too was confused on how the Pack was able to hold those large weapons despite how small it was which intrigued the Assassin. Yet it was quickly removed as with one trigger pull, both shells were fired with made a heck ton of Shotgun shells fly, which mercury quickly leaped over with one skimming against his boot. Cracking open the Shotgun, Slayer pressed two more shells into it before closing it and rushing. Mercury landed and looked to Goodwitch with a smile. "I forfeit." 

This surprised a lot of people that was watching as the Slayer stopped right in front of Mercury but grunted as he turned and walked away. "Alright. Slayer won the Battle today." Goodwitch announced as the two holograms showing Mercury and Slayer glowed, Mercury having a red tint while Slayers had a green tint. Yet before anything else could be said, the Bell rung which indicated that class was over. Which the Slayer simply jumped up the wall and grabbed onto the ledge before pulling himself over and walking to the door. "That is all for today. And remember, the Dance is this weekend. But you all will have your first mission on Monday.  I will not accept any excuse." Goodwitch announced as everyone walked out. Ruby quickly being all over Slayer and bugging him about his weapons and how he was able to pull out his weapons. "Ruby, stop bugging Slayer. I don't think he likes it." Weiss said as Ruby pouted and walked next to the team.

"But it was sooo cool! He was able to pull so many weapons out of his bag!" Ruby squealed as everyone walked out. Blake however, was lagging behind as Sun spotted her before rushing over and pulling on her shoulder to get her attention. "Hey Blake! You uh, doing okay?" Sun asked as Blake turned to meet Sun. "I'm fine." Blake tried to reassure as the bags under her eyes were saying that she wasn't. Yet sun just cleared his throat and ignored that. "So I heard there would be a dance this weekend. Sounds pretty lame but, you and me I'm thinking not and lame huh?" Sun offered as Blake didn't under stand this 'Slang' and simply responded with a: "What?". Sun just leaned forward a bit and hung his arms at his side. "The dance, weekend, you wanna go or what?" Sun smiled until he was shot down a bit roughly. "I don't wanna go to some stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that." Blake responded as she walked away and past RW_Y + Slayer whom was just watching her walk, though ruby seemed to be a bit more saddened. "Come on guys." Ruby said as she walked, everyone else following as Sun walked back to his team.