Chapter 6

Third pov

Everyone expect Asuna's family was shocked to know that Asuna was the mysterious idol. Asuna began with "Hello evryone I'm Asuna Yuuki the mysterious idol. I was for a long time not active as a idol and I want to start again being a idol so this my debut concert. I hope all of you will enjoy It." Asuna said.

Kirito and the others were in shock because the whole time they didn't know It. Silica said "Asuna-san was the mysterious idol?" Then liz said "How come we didn't know about It." Klein asked me if I knew about it and said that I didn't know about it.

Then Asuna was taking her hoodie off so they can see What she is wearing.

(Asuna's first costume is as in the picture above)

The music began to start and Asuna began to dance.

(First song)

When the music ended everyone was amazed by Asuna's performens and started cheering and clapping. Asuna's mother looked very proud of her daughter. Silica was already a fan of Asuna. Liz was looking amazed by Asuna's voice. Klein looked like he was in love with her but Kirito said "klein don't even think about it." Klein said "okay okay I won't calm down."

Then the light went out and Asuna went off the stage. When she came back she changed in a other costume. The music then began and everyone began sillent.

 The music then began and everyone began sillent

(Second costume above)

(Second song)

When it ended the manager came on stage and told the public that the first album will be brought out over 1 month. The whole public was going wild because they wanted to hear more.