Chapter 1

Asuna pov

I was in my bedroom when sudenly I heard my phone ring 'Hello' I say. Then the voice began to say that i have a concert at Tokyo dome this week (by the way the voice is her manager) I was So exited when I heard that.

TIME SKIP 

Kirito pov 

I was eating breakfast with suguha. The TV was on when we heard that there was going to be a concert at Tokyo dome from the mysterious pop idol who was not active for a long time. 'We Should  go to that concert together with the rest of the group' says suguha. 'That sounds like a good idea' I say. 'I will text them latter' I say. 'Sounds good' say suguha.

TIME SKIP (Still Kirito pov)

Kirito: Did you guys see the news?

All: Yes

Silica: Why?

Kirito: Well suguha came with the idea to go to that concert together with all of us. So What do you guys say?

All: Sure

Asuna: I already bought us tickets for the concert.

Kirito: Realy well Thanks Asuna.

Asuna: I will give you guys the tickets tommorow at agil's café.

All: okay Thanks Asuna

Asuna pov

Should I tell them or should I wait until the concert so that they can find out them self I think I will let them find put them self. I think I will go online for awhile. LINK START! Then I was in the house that I and Kirito bought together. Before I knew it there was a arm around my waist I look behind me and I see Kirito. 'Kirito-kun you scared me' I say. 'I'm sorry Asuna I just wantend to suprise you' says Kirito. 'But about something else why are you online i thought you where having a lot of homework to do' I say. 'Well I do have a lot of homework to do but I just wanted to see you even if it's such little time' Kirito says. I blushed a little. 'Your cute when your blushing' Kirito says while a smirk appeared on his face. Then he came closer and kissed me on the lips after that we both say to each other I love you.  

TIME SKIP

Kirito pov 

After I logged our of alo I went down stairs and suguha was there and asked me if I was finished with my homework. I say: No. Then she say: If your not finished you will not be getting food. 'What why?' I say. 'Because you are not even on the half of it and the summer break is almost gonna end' she says. 'Fine, fine I Will do my homework' I say.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

I'm sorry if it's not good and i'm sorry if it was a short chapter but i'm new So i Am not used to it More chapters coming soon(ᵔᴥᵔ).