TriviaIn the initial plans for the episode, which was to be titled The Touch of the Full Moon on the Mammoth's Fang! (マンモスの牙が満月に吼えた! Manmosu no Kiba ga Mangetsu ni Hoeta!), a new kaiju named Giant Fang Monster (巨大牙怪獣 Kyodai Kiba Kaijū): Gokiba (ゴキバ Gokiba) was to be introduced and revive a group of fallen monsters that did not include Eleking. However, after some developments, The initial idea was dropped and Eleking was reintroduced. The only remnants of this idea is the teeth design of the Eleking being what Gokiba's would have been.In this series, Re-Eleking can emit a deadly stream of flames from his mouth and the end of his tail. Some magazines claim that Re-Eleking retains its electricity power and adding it to its flame breath.Unlike his original form, Re-Eleking's horns do not rotate, but instead small lights flash on and off on the white parts of his horns.It is unknown why or how the moon revives Eleking, but in a children's magazine, Eleking is said to be revived by an unknown evil force who wanted to resurrect an army of monsters. Upon Re-Eleking's defeat, the unnamed villain expresses his regret for not reviving instead.Despite technically being the revived original, Re-Eleking is referred to as the second generation. In episode 9 of , Teppei of believe that Re-Eleking is a different individual instead of the revived first generation.Re-Eleking's roar is the same roar as .Whereas Re-Eleking rises from the ground, the first Eleking arose from the lake.

In the movie, Eleking was revived by and became Re-Eleking. Father of Ultra sent Taro to stop the beast. Taro struggled until he figured out the weakness of Eleking are its horns. The battles of Re-Eleking relied on stock footage of the Re-Eleking in Ultraman Taro. The spirit of Eleking along with , , , , and combined into by .

This monster reappeared in the series - Operation: Solar Energy Strategy as Eleking III (エレキング三代目 Erekingu Sandaime).

Years ago, the people of planet Pitt tried to conquer Earth with a powerful monster known as Eleking. Their plan was foiled by but years later, the aliens returned with a new more powerful Eleking armed with carbon dioxide-based attacks. The creature began to kill campers and destroy parts of the forest but the fought back as they managed to blow off one of Eleking's horns. It didn't take long for Alien Pitts to repair their pet and send it on it's next mission, to destroy an experimental solar energy system. Moving to stop them, Ultraseven, who just woken up from a coma, risen up from the facility, which was earlier destroyed by Alien Pitt; recharging his powers through the sun and battled with the beast at the institute where the system was built. In the battle, Eleking eventually gained the upper hand by using his tail to ensnare Seven. As all seemed lost for Ultraseven, the Ultra Garrison, alongside the spouse of a former Ultra Garrison member, used a new solar system as a weapon to drain Eleking's energy, finally able to break free, Ultraseven used his Eye Slugger to cut off Eleking's tail before destroying it with the Emerium Ray.

TriviaLike the Eleking seen in Taro, this incarnation abandons the electricty-theme of the original, this time in favor of pollutants. It is however, shown using electric-based attacks during its battle with Seven.This Eleking suit has been used since this series.The original Eleking appeared in the TDF Monster data files before being deleted by a disguised Alien Pitt, who had tresspassed the residence of former Ultra Garrison member .Despite not appearing in the , the silhouette of Eleking still appeared in the opening credits,

Eleking, as seen in Ultraman Max.

Eleking reappeared in the series episodes 2 and 27. In Ultraman Max, Eleking's subtitle was different.

Eleking seemed to appear out of nowhere in the middle of Tokyo, specifically in Area JT442, absorbing the city's electricity causing the city to black out. soon arrived, and quickly found the monster feeding. But before they could launch an attack, Eleking seemed to disappear into nothing. In actuality Eleking shrunk down to the size of a small dog and was in the care of a lonely woman who is being manipulated by an . While in it's pen, Eleking laid an egg.