So are you~

*LOUIS' POV*
I looked down, I honestly had no words. I saw Harry coming closer. "Shit,no..." I mumbled, underneath my breath. I could feel myself tensing. "C'mon it can't be that bad.." he said in a playful tone. I could feel the rage building up in me as I saw him smirking,again! "Could you stop playing with my goddamn feelings?!" I yelled so hard that I felt my throat dry up. I noticed how he backed up, his face now serious. "...I was just trying to lighten the mood.." he spoke out in less than a whisper. I signed, "I'm sorry Harry.." "it's fine, you don't have to tell me anything." He said, his dimples flashing. "But I want to tell you.." I signed in frustration, running my fingers through my hair. "I'm listening.." this time he sounded sincere and focused. "I...I...it's just...you know...I'm just..you are...yeah.." I shuttered, still in a search for words. I looked up to meet a smiley Harry. I had no idea why he was smiling..there's nothing to smile about right now, I looked at him,confused. "How about I start..?" He said, walking closer. "Start what?" I asked, still confused and tensed. " I'll tell my feelings and then you tell yours" he said, standing now, dangerously close. I gulped and nodded. I felt his hand gently hold mine,

 I felt his hand gently hold mine,

"So Louis..I'll be honest..the first time I saw you I thought you were a nerd.." he began and I gave him 'the look'  he chuckled, "There's more!" I laughed. His face grew serious, " so yeah, I thought you were a nerd.. the prettiest most beautiful nerd I've ever seen.." I stared at him deeply, fishing for words. He continued, "and then when I got to know you better, I found you the most interesting, funny, caring, strong and obviously the most beautiful man alive.." he paused, taking a step closer, if possible. "And right now, standing this close to you,Louis.. I think of you as an angel send from above" he paused, brushing the hair from my eyes,gently. "And angel with the dreamiest eyes,the cutest nose,the prettiest crinkles, amazing cheek bones and the most breath taking smile ever." He stopped, smiling. "I...do you really...I mean...why...I mean..what?" I looked up at him,confused. "What do you mean why? Harry asked. I stepped back, "this isn't possible Harry, don't play with me.." my voice cracked. "Do you really think I'd play you?" He asked, I could hear the pain in his voice. I didn't bother turning around, scared to face him. "Harry.." I signed, "it's just that..you are so perfect..the way you jump like a 6 year old when excited, the way your curls set perfectly on your shoulder, the way those gorgeous eyes shine brighter than the sun..the way you talk,listen,care...and the way my heart skips a beat when I'm with you...it's just you are perfect and I'm so..." I got cut off my Harry hugging me from behind, I leaned back resting my head on his shoulder. I then felt him turning me around, I was now facing him, still looking down, avoiding eye contact. "I meant every single word Louis...trust me,please." He said,softly. I stood there,looking down on my feet. "Are you scared?" He asked,looking at me, intensively. "Y-yes" I whispered. He quickly jumped back. "I'm sorry..I'll leave." "No no..I meant these feelings..I think I'm into deep." I accepted. I noticed how he looked relived, he came close, so close that our chests were touching. "I know I'm into deep,Lou" he said and before I could say anything I felt his lips gently brushing mine. I wanted to pause this moment, and just re-live it every second. He pulled away,leaving us both breathless. He rested his forehead on mine. "I love your eyes,Lou" he said in a whisper, smiling wide. I blushed as I hurried my face in his chest and I could feel his hands wrap around me, protecting me, caressing me...this feels like...home.