Maybe i should~

*LOUIS' POV*
My heart dropped, what if he noticed the bruise,shit. I excused myself, making my way towards the bathroom, trying to avoid the situation, but I felt Harry's strong arms holding me back. "Sit down,please." Harry demanded,politely. I signed and did as told, avoiding eye contact. I could feel Harry's tense stare towards me. I hummed, trying to ease the tension. He finally spoke,his voice full of concern. "Louis who did that to your face? Did you get into a fight?" I signed and remained silent, still not making eye contact. I heard Harry sign in frustration. "Look, I don't wanna seem nosy and I know that we just met, but I take you as a good friend and you can tell me anything, anytime and just so you know you are always welcome to my house.." Harry's words literally touched my heart. "Wow...umm thanks, l-l don't know w-what to say.." I stuttered, now staring straight at him. "Your welcome,Lou" I smiled wide at the nickname.
*HARRY'S POV*
I noticed how Louis really didn't wanted to talk about the situation so I quickly changed the topic. "So,you play fifa? I asked. "I love that game!!" He replied excitedly. We both laughed. "C'mon" I took his hand and led him towards a different room. I noticed how Louis' mouth dropped, as he entered the gaming center. "C'mon let's play!" I said, holding out one controller to him. He quickly grabbed it "oh yeah imma beat yo arse" "oh we'll see about that,tiny" I laughed. "I am not!" He said rolling his arm and playfully slapping my upper arm.
~
Time passed by so fast. We spend the whole time playing different Games, Laughing and swearing at the characters and each other.
When, out of a sudden, Louis stood up and yelled,looking toward the clock, "Shit, it's 11!!"
I stood up from my seat. Confused, I looked towards him. "Is everything okay? I asked, worried.
He quickly put the controller down, "I have to go Harry, I can't thankyou enough for this day...I haven't felt so alive in years!" Louis said quickly. "Years" I asked. Louis avoided my question and ran downstairs "Bye!" He screamed the last time,before rushing out of the door.
I signed and went into my room and threw myself on the bed, "mysterious.." I mumbled as I shook my head and soon fell asleep.
~
*LOUIS' POV*
I rushed home as soon as possible. I turned the lock as quietly as I could, hoping not to wake up Brent. I stepped in and jumped out of my skin as I felt someone roughly push me to the door. Brent.
"Where the hell have you been?!" He yelled as he tightened his grip on me, I could smell alcohol, he was drunk,as usual.
I gulped hard. I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt him tightly tug on my hair. "I-i was at a f-fri- friends...!" I managed to get my sentence out, crying out from the pain.
He slowly loosened the grip from my arm,I could already feel the bruise there, a few tears leaving my eyes as I shut them hard, wishing to just disappear.
He then bought his hand towards my cheek, rubbing the tears and eyeing the bruise he had left on my cheek from earlier in the evening. He came dangerously close to me,I put my head back as far as I could from his, he grabbed my neck,choking me. I desperately gasped for air. "Always ask me first,baby boy" he whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I nodded continuously, he pushed me down at the ground, "Pathetic.." he laughed as I gasped for air. He grabbed his bottle from the table and went inside his room shutting the door behind him.
I rushed up to my own, crying loudly as I saw fresh bruises on my skin. I threw myself on my cold bed and cuddled up to my pillow. "W-why d-did yoy h-have to leave me,mum?" I let silent tears roll and slowly drifted to sleep.
~
*THIRD PERSON'S POV*
It's been almost a month to Harry and Louis' friend, and they grew extremely close to each other. Louis used to sneak out to Harry's house, being careful about the time. Everyday Harry grew more and more concerned about his best friend, as Louis always used to show up to school or his house with new marks, even though Louis always tried his best to hide them, Harry always succeeded in noticing them.
~
*LOUIS' POV*
As my alarm rang off, I singled and looked away. 'Finally Friday..' I mumbled. A few minutes later, I jumped off and looked into the mirror, my bruise fading but new ones appearing. "Ugh" I signed and got all dressed up, covering my face with makeup.
I walked downstairs, slowly, not wanting to wake Brent up and quickly rushed to the buss stop. I smiled as I spotted Harry, school was probably the best because of him. When I noticed Harry looking towards me, he looked  happier than usual. I walked towards him, "hey hazza curly mac hazza man!" "Hey loubear" he said laughing. Then paused "I got you something!!" He said excitedly. He pulled out two beautiful hand made bracelets. I smiled and looked back at him. "One for you and one for me, this way we'll always be together!" He said, his green eyes sparkling. Harry was a year older than me but right now he sounds like a 6 year old. "It's not much,I made it myself, but I hope you like it" He said, looking down. I grabbed the bracelet and put it around my wrist. "I couldn't ask for anything else.." I smiled. " so you like it?" He said looking towards me hopefully. "Umm..not really..I love it!!" I said laughing loud. "Phew you scared me!" We both broke out in laughter, when Harry's phone went off. "Excuse me" He said and made his way towards a less crowded place.
I signed as I looked down at the bracket, caressing it, 'I'll tell him that everything today, I don't wanna keep anymore secrets, I can't bear this burden anymore, I know I can trust him.." my thoughts got interrupted "come on lou! We'll miss the buss!" "Coming, Z!" I said rushing towards the group of my friends. Smiling as I saw Harry struggling to put the bracelet on "Wait let me help" I said. I noticed him looking at me. "What?" "N-nothing" He said, trying to hide his blush. "Come on now, Curly" I giggled,getting in the buss.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
Chapter 4 is out now!!!
Do tell me your thoughts!! And vote!
Also;
Q) what do you guys think Louis wants to tell Harry??
Q) should I continue?
Love you guys so much!!