Reading (7) April

Start from the beginning

b-catherine

lelee1234 

writewithmeforever 

Circle Two will take on The Bizarre Adventures of a Half-Elf by MoFlame Please read from Plan b to Slithery Situation (Chapters 6-10)

Terras is a world filled with adventure, questing, and monsters. Charlotte is a half-breed rogue, trying to figure out where she belongs.

When she goes to the port city of Aushire to compete in the local House Wars, Charlotte finds herself joining a ragtag group of adventuring heroes and a mysterious extortionist named Lady Clara. But when she accidentally stumbles upon one of the greatest kept secrets in all of Terras, the location of the evil Necris Dominion, all hells break loose.

Will she be able to hold back the Necris' tides of undead from Aushire and the rest of Terras? Or will it just be a struggle to survive?

Warning: Graphic combat, cursing, mentions of slavery, and some sexual content ahead. Each chapter will have a special warning so that you can avoid this if you wish.

Circle Two

DeliriousDiamond
anameiguess
xxjadeite
Reminizence
WakingtheWords
Noctiphany_
Rosie_80
equilibre_labdhi
DarkShadowWriterGirl

AHomeBetweenWorlds 

DakrCloud 

Circle Three will be tackling The Betrayal by Rosie_80 Your assignment will be reading Chapter Ten and the Epilogue, if you haven't read any of this one before, you will get a credit of a ticket per previous chapter you go through and read and review.

DakrCloud Circle Three will be tackling The Betrayal by Rosie_80 Your assignment will be reading Chapter Ten and the Epilogue, if you haven't read any of this one before, you will get a credit of a ticket per previous chapter you go through and re...