'Part I '

TPOV-

      As the sun was gradually falling and as the moon gleamed brightly over the sky, Craig would open his window, grabbing a blanket and hoisting himself up onto his roof, he would sigh as he sat watching the sky, then to the sea. He rubbed his eyes feeling the nostalgia from the past start to surround him. He blinked a couple times before a wave of tears fell from his eyes. He looked at the stars. It was hard to see, but Craig knew when he saw it. ' 'I.. Wish.. I wish for someone to.. care.. no.. I wish for someone to see past my act..' ' he paused before sighing, '' god i'm such a child.. Wishing on a shooting star..' ' he rubbed his eyes before yawning. His eyes fell heavy, too heavy. He fell asleep. It didn't take more than a couple seconds for him to fall, the only problem is he didn't only fall asleep he fell, he fell from the roof of the three story condo.

     TIME SKIP TWO WEEKS LATER

     Craig groaned opening his eyes, only to be blinded by a large florescent light. He blinked a couple times before he heard it, ' 'G-gah! Nurse, Nurse-'' a voice, not of anyone he knew. Then another voice this one he did recognize, too well to be honest. ' ' Shit man- Token Token look he's waking up!' '

   ' 'Yeah no shit Sherlock i'm not blind.' ' Craig winced trying to move his arm to shield his eyes from the light. ' ' Did someone need one of us,' ' a almost monotone voice asked ' 'Yeah uh-g AHnnnn- Tucker is waking up.' ' the unfamiliar voice chimed ' ' Tucker? Tweek just call him Craig..' ' Token said ' ' Docter Hadley I thought Doctor House said  to do his clinic hours'' Craig uncovered his eyes to look around the room. First his eyes landed on Clyde, then the two doctors, who at the time were having a passive aggressively arguing, Then to token and finally to the first voice he heard since he had woken up.  A beautiful eyed boy, blonde locks slightly covering them, he was twitching, ' ' Oh shit am i dead- oh damn' ' Craig grabbed the wire in his arm and yanked it out, ' ' Call a nurse get restraints. ' ' Hadley directed the other doctor. before any of that craig had looked around again ' ' Oh- wait no if this was the afterlife Clyde wouldnt be here.' 'and with that a nurse rushed whilst also rushing everyone else out.

       TIME SKIP NEXT DAY 

  ' ' Really?' ' the angelic voice chimed '' Yeah yeah, he cried when we watched Jurassic park.' ' Clyde chuckled. Almost instantaneously Craig was pissed he tried to sit straight up only to be stopped by a restrained around his chest, The blonde kid yelped and Clyde roared laughter and from the restraints of his bed Craig flew up a middle finger to Clyde moving his head to look at them.

After a good two hours of paperwork complaining anger and relief Craig would be laying down in his hospital bed when Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Kenny and angel boy walked into the hospital room with a Doctor who he hadn't met before walking in behind them ' 'I assume you wont be pulling any tubes out from your arm this time are you,' ' asked the doctor sarcastically. Craig shook his head but not before leaning over to Clyde asking his ' ' why does my doctor have a cane??' ' and with that the doctor smiled in a sarcastic way before leaving the room.

     ' ' Okay, ONE, why is Kenny here? TWO why am i not on drugs, and lastly who the hell are you??' 'Craig said looking to Tweek. Tweek automatically flinched at Craig's cold gaze, he also stuttered to speak finding out he wasnt able to,  ' ' Chill man. He's the one that found you.' ' Clyde said gaining Craigs glare then back to Tweek.

                                                           Is he what i asked for?