"Take care with how you speak to me bitch. Remember, I have that bastard boy of yours and you know very well that one word from me would lead to his death. Now shut this one up before I just kill him now."

I rushed to grab James and pull him toward me, trying to shush his wailing.

"Shhh, it's okay, I know it hurts baby, but I need you to please stay quiet. Mommy's going to make you better, you just have to try and stay quiet for me honey."

He was in too much pain and he was too young to know how to handle the pain that came with a broken arm quietly.

"He needs a doctor, just let me get him to a doctor."

"You aren't in a position to be making demands, look around you. Your pathetic pack is outnumbered although I must admit that they are outing up one hell of a fight."

I looked around the fight that was going on around us, we were without a doubt outnumbered but Tony's troops were dropping like flies which seemed like a good thing until I realized that for every one of his wolves that were slain, it seemed like three more showed up to take their place.

"I'm going to have you make a decision little mate, you can choose to surrender and I spare the lives of your precious pack and you come with me willingly, or I can send all of my warriors in at once and have every member in this pack destroyed and take you with me by force, the choice is yours."

I knew the only choice that I really had was to surrender otherwise every man, woman, and child that I was meant to protect would die so I did what I had to do to keep my people safe.

Michael, stop the fighting.

Luna, we can't-

I made a deal with him, he has more in the forest and he's threatening to send them in at once unless I go with him.

Amina, I can't let you do that.

I'm not asking permission, he still has Steve and I refuse to put all these lives at risk unnecessarily.

We can-

No, Michael, stop the fighting. This is the only solution right now. I need you to take care of James while I'm gone.

Yes Luna.

And it was so. The fighting had stopped almost immediately as Tony's wolves retreated back into the forest. Michael quickly approached wearing a pair of shorts and holding a large t-shirt in his hands that he handed over to me.

I quickly slipped on the shirt and gather James back into my arms as I stood to face Tony.

"I surrender and will go with you willingly."

"A wise choice, little mate."

I turned to Michael.

"This is your pack now, take care of it."

"Yes Luna."

There were tears in his eyes as he said it, I knew he wanted to argue that there was another way, but our backs were against the wall and this was our only option right now. I moved to hand James over to Michael, but Tony's voice stopped us short.

"Oh no, the boy comes with us, I may find some use for him."

I whipped around to face him.

"No, my son wasn't a part of the deal. I'll come with you, alone."

He laughed.

"The boy comes with us or this pack is as good as dead."

"He's a baby, you have no use for him!"