Chapter Six

Uraraka threw her bag onto the wooden floor. "I'm home, Ma!"

No reply.

'She must be working..' With noisey steps, she walks into the kitchen. The kitchen was huge. The island had a few snacks in bowls. She walked over with a bowl, and sat on the couch. He little siblings were there, playing on their iPads. She curled up with her thoughts running.

"Guys, where's Ma?" She asks.

"Work." They both reply, monotone.

"Sheesh. What the actual hell." She mutters. That was scary. They never do that.

"Well," She says, starting to get up. "Enjoy Snoozevill." She leaves the room, bowl in hand. She sneaks to the cupboard, and grabs a box of cookies. She started to think about Tsu again. Her cute smile, her silly tongue when it sticks out. It was just to much for her. Uraraka slipped out of her shoes before she ran up the grand stairs. She went left of the hall into her room. The bed was huge, right in the middle of her room. She plopped herself down onto the matress and sinking in, letting more and more thoughts flood he head. She smiled to herself, and fell asleep. She had a dream about Tsu. Her bright exterior made Uraraka's day, just like that.

---------------------------------

When Uraraka woke up, she was a complete mess. She rubbed her tired eyes. Oh no, she had slept in her uniform.

She screamed out in frustration. Two minutes later, a very tired looking lady was knocking on her door, with worry.

"I am so sorry, Ma." She got a slap to the face, making her fall down.

"Don't let it happen again, Uraraka. You disappointment of a child." Her mother exclaimed, with disgust. That hit Uraraka like a bus. That really broke he heart. She did nothing wrong. She broke down, as her mum walked away. Tears were falling down
Like waterfalls. She thought that her life was over (a bit dramatic, no?). She gave herself a little Pep Talk. She picked herself up off of the floor and looked in the mirror. She sure was messy.

"10 minutes?!" Uraraka questions. She groans in disbelief. She lightly combs her hair and runs down stairs. She slips her shoes on and grabs her bag. She runs out the door. She saw the bus leave. She is gonna be late! She's dead. She starts running to school. The pressure starts to weigh on her. Tears form in her eyes.

---------------------------------

She arrives at school, 10 minutes late. She accidentally slams the door when she opens it. Everyone's eyes (except bakugou's) turn towards her.

"You're late." She hears Aizawa Sensei say. He was looking down at his paper with a dissatisfied look.

"I am soo soo so sorry." She said, a little to loud. "Ugh.. I-" Tears formed qgain and she ran out. 'This day has been absolute shit.' She thought when she heard someone call her name.

"Uraraka! Wait up." It's Tsuyu and Izuku. She turns stiffly.

"What?" She says a little harsh. A pang of gulit ran through her.

"We.. just wanted... to make sure you are.. okay..?"

"I'm fine."

"You're not fine, and I know that. We know that." Tsu comments.

"I said, I'm fine!" She screams. She drops what she was holding and falls into a heap on the floor. She tries to stop herself from crying, but the tears just continue.

~
Word count: 565

Im done for now~ one more chapter has been completed.

Bye, Love y'all