Chapter Two

"URARAKA?!" Izuku yelled in her ear. "You good?"

"Yeah." She said. "Im good." She turned to look at Izuku. She smiled. Izuku could tell she was staring at the girl. A smug smile came over his face.

"The green-haired girl's name Tsuyu." Izuku said with a smirk. He made Uraraka blush.

"Izuku!" Her face red, embarrassed. She put her hands over her face to try hide herself. After a minute, she walks, with Izuku, to her new desk.

'All I want is to be able to look at her without melting inside.' She looked over at Izuku with worry on her eyes. 'What if she doesn't like girls?' Uraraka let her head fall into her arms.

"Ugghhh, why. Why already?" Uraraka muttered under her breath. Her head filled with Tsuyu and it wouldn't go away. She frowned at the thought that she will never be able to talk to her without messing up. She knew it. Before she even had a slight conversation with Tsuyu. As soon as Uraraka looked up, she saw a weird looking, huge caterpillar thing. Then, it stood up, and started TALKING?!?

'Oh, wait... that's a human.' Uraraka thought.

"Morning class, today we are welcoming a new student. May you please stand up, Uraraka?"

"Uh.. Yeah, sure..?" She said. She slowly stood up and walked to the front of the class. She stood there as she waited for the teacher to say something.

"This is Uraraka Ochako. Our new classmate. Make her feel welcome." He nodded for her to go back to her seat. As she walked past, she got a lot of looks like: Welcome, Hello there and one certain look from Tsuyu. Tsuyu sat with her head resting on her hand, her eyes watching Uraraka. As soon as Uraraka looked at Tsuyu, her face went a slight pink. Uraraka slightly sped up to get to her seat without looking at Tsuyu.

Tιɱҽ ʂƙιρ {AFTER FIRST CLASS}

Uraraka walked over to Izuku's desk.

"Hey, wanna come to lunch with Iida and I?" Izuku asks. Uraraka nods. 'Wonder why she isn't being very happy... like this morning.' Izuku thought. A train of worry went through his head. 'Okay.. at lunch I shall ask her.'

They start to walk down to the lunchroom. Bakugou, being the idiot he is, stuck his foot out as soon as they walked past. That sent Uraraka down to the ground. Bakugou and his "friends" laughed and walked away.

"Uraraka, are you okay?" Izuku asks, with worry in his voice. Uraraka looks up. She had a small bruise on her cheek and a cut on her lip.

'It's only the first day. What did I do wrong?' She thought. Tears started forming in her eyes. Lifting up her arm, she wiped away some blood and tears. She starts getting up, then she sees someone she didn't need to see. Tsuyu. She was walking with Mina towards the stairs. As soon as she saw Uraraka, she dropped all her books and ran towards Uraraka.

"Hey, Uraraka. Are you okay? What happened?" Tsuyu said. Uraraka could hear lots of worry and sadness in her voice.

"Nothing, it's okay." Tsuyu reached over and touched her cheek. She flinched at the contact. It did really hurt.

----------------------

Word count: 541

Bu-bye